Chapter 8

Hi! Thank you for your support and reads! So I decided to do a little backstory between the Hinata siblings. I hope you like it.....

Karasuno's volleyball team was still training hard as ever. Even during school hours, they still thought about the Inter-High. As of now, it was lunch break. They were scattered in the school's building, doing whatever it is they were doing. However, some students were curious when a certain orange-hair girl was walking in the hallway of the first floor. Mizuki was dressed with her Karasuno Volleyball jacket, over a plain white V-neck shirt and black shorts. Her long ponytail swished around as she turned her head to the side. The boys around her had faint blushes while the girls were curiously staring at her.

"Where is it?" Mizuki mumbled. Suddenly, she felt someone bump into her. Mizuki stumbled back a little and then looked in front.

"I-I'm sorry," a girl bowed to her. She must have been a first year, depicting on how nervous she was.

"Its okay," Mizuki smiled, "I wasn't paying attention. Say, do you know where Class 1-1 might be?"

"Uh, yes. You should be able to see it down here." She pointed further down.

"Thank you. I like your hairclip by the way..."

"O-oh, thank you," she smiled. Mizuki bowed her head and walked passed her. When she reached the room, she peeked in. Some students were eating in the classroom. She then noticed Hinata, who was talking to two of his friends.

"Shoyo~" she called out while approaching him. The students saw her come in.

"Ah! Nee-san!" Hinata smiled.

"Nee-san?" the two boys questioned. Hinata got up and went towards her.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"You forgot your lunch in the gym," she showed him the bento.

"S-sorry," he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Geez... next time put it in your bag or something," she handed him his lunch. She noticed the two boys staring at her.

"Hi there," she waved at them as they blushed, "are you Shoyo's friends?"

"Oh, yeah," Hinata spoke, "they're in the same class as me."

"I see." She approached the boys, making them tense up.

"I'm Hinata Mizuki. I'm Shoyo's older sister by two years. Its very nice to meet you." She smiled at them.

"N-nice to meet you." They greeted her politely.

"Nee-san, what's that in your hand?" Hinata looked at the other bento box.

"Oh, this is for Nishinoya and Tanaka," she added, "I promised I would make them lunch."