Chapter 20

M: Hey~! It's Mizuki.

S: And Skye, too! Oh, by the way...my height has been changed to 5'7", and my hair is up to my shoulders.

M: Say Skye, what were you eating just earlier?

S: Just some power bars and a couple of sandwiches.

M: Your stomach has no end, does it? 

S: Hehe~....

B: Well, hope you enjoy.

The Next Day.....

Shinzen High's Gymnasium

"Aahhh~!" Yamamoto gaped at the scene. Standing by the doorway was Mizuki and Skye. Mizuki had on a black tank-top with dark-orange shorts with black-linings, dark sneakers, and wore her elbow-pads and kneepads. Skye wore a white tank-top with navy shorts and gray sneakers.

"Good morning, everyone," Mizuki greeted. 

"G-good morning, senpai," Yamamoto stuttered.

"Morning," Yaku and Inuoka hollered. 

"Hey Momo/Yo, lil' mandarin." 

"Hey, old man," Shotarou greeted Nekomata-sensei from the benches.

"Good to see you again, Paul." Nekomata then glanced at the girls.

"Who might that be, next to Mizuki?"

"An old rival."

"Guys, this is Akira Skye. She's a volleyball setter and my best friend. We also used to be rivals in high school."

"Nice to meet you," Skye bowed, and they did the same. 

"Although, I have to warn you," Mizuki added, "her appetite could rival an elephant's. So have extra provisions nearby before she passes out."

"S-shut up," Skye whined. 

"Now we've got two beautiful girls in our presence," Yamamoto gawked.

"You're being weird again, senpai," Kenma mumbled. 

"Coach said we'll be playing with you, today."

"Alright. We just have to finish setting up here." 

"Okay." 

"Come on, Mizuki," Skye pulled her arm, "I'll do your hair while we wait." They went aside as the boys continued to set up. Skye tied her blonde hair into a high ponytail with a sparkly-hairband. Sitting down, she went behind Mizuki and started grabbing a few strands of her hair. It got quiet for a few minutes, but they didn't complain. Then, Skye broke the silence.

"So~ what have you been up to since we last met," Mizuki asked while tying her shoes. 

"I was able to stay at the hospital for a while, until Shotarou-sensei came by to pick me up. But it sounds like you've had an interesting summer so far, from what he told me. Also~..." She leaned her face next to Mizuki's.

"Who's this Azumane person? Someone you know?" 

"Asahi? He's an ace player on the Karasuno team. Everyone misjudges him, but once you get to know him, he's really kind, gentle and cares about others."