Special Ova: Life of Hinata Mizuki Ep. 2

M: Hi guys. How's it going? Skye couldn't do the intro with me, so I got someone else to help. Come on, say hi...

T: This is dumb.

M: Now, now...So today's story is about us. Enjoy, guys!

T: I'm going home.

M: Want a strawberry cake before you go? (Secretly laughing at his flustered look)

Wednesday Afternoon....

Everyone was in the gym practicing. It's been a week since the inter-high, and everyone was more than determined to make a comeback in the spring preliminaries. Well, almost everyone. Mizuki watch the tall first-year jump with Sawamura, but Tanaka's spike got through Tsukishima's left hand and bounced further back.

"Yosha~!" Some were cheering, but Mizuki sighed when seeing Tanaka twirl his shirt in the air. Again.

"Is that a habit of his?"

"Well, it's just practice," Takeda-sensei awkwardly chuckled. However, Mizuki paid more attention to Tsukishima. It's not that she sees him as different...but more like he hasn't changed since then.

'Not that I'm complaining or anything,' she thought, 'but he seems to be used to this kind of "losing ordeal"...'

When it was break time, Mizuki gathered the volleyballs while Shimizu and Yachi handed out water bottles to everyone.

"Good job, everyone."

"Thank you." Yachi glanced at Mizuki from the other side. She was going over the schedules.

"I don't think I know anyone who's more dedicated than Hinata-san."

"Mizuki is way cooler than most girls," Nishinoya implied.

"Although," Sawamura intervened, "I picture her as the type to have too much on her hands." Unaware to them, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were listening from behind.

"They're getting hyped up," Tsukishima mumbled as Yamaguchi sweat dropped.

Hours later, the boys were having a meeting with their coach.

"Okay, boys...get some rest. Don't forget to study for exams." Everyone glanced at the four idiots, who looked away with uneasiness. 

"Nee-san, you wanna come with me and Kageyama to grab some pork buns?"

"Sorry, Shoyo, but I have other plans." Mizuki put her volleyball into her sports bag.

"Really?"

"Yup," she winked. Shoyo just cocked his head curiously, watching her leave the gym.

Mizuki walked a good distance from the school and down a path in the neighborhood. She was yards away from heading to a street cross, when she suddenly stopped. Her eyes shifted to the right.

"You don't have to keep your distance," she stated. Mizuki waited until Tsukishima stood beside her. 

"It's your fault I got dragged into this." 

"And yet this is the third time you came to my sessions. Hopefully, it's not just because the café near the gym has your favorite cake...which I always treat you to." She watched his body stiffen, obviously embarrassed to admit he's 'embarrassed.'

>>>>>>>>>>Fast Forward>>>>>>>>>

"Oh, good evening Hinata-san." An middle-aged man bowed to her and Tsukishima. He was head of security.