Chapter 38

Hey guys! So sorry for the wait, but I'm back with another episode. However, complications rise during Karasuno's last matches, forcing our heroine to go astray and facing the past and the present circumstances ahead. Want to find out? Then stick around and enjoy the match. Game on, everyone!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"..."

"Mizuki..."

.

.

.

"Mizuki...wake up."

"...Mm...huh?"

"Come on, girl, we're almost there."

I rub my eyes before a yawn slips out. Stretching myself, I then turn to the windows.

[Now arriving at Tokyo Station...Tokyo Station. Please stay clear of the doors.]

🚄🚄FSSSHH~

WHIRR!

"Let's go."

"Un."

Skye and I quickly walk out of the train and stand outside the main entrance to the station.

"We're finally here."

"Hum..."

"Hinata! Akira!"

Hearing our surnames, we look ahead and see Kanato and Kendra waving to us.

"Hey, Kendra! Oops, I mean...captain."

"Don't forget the co-captain, here."

"It's got a nice ring, doesn't it?"

"Alright, enough talking. Let's hurry up before we're late."

We drive the rest of the way in Kendra's car.

"WOAH~!"

But I didn't expect our first meeting would be at the Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium.

"So, this is where we're having the welcoming match?"

"Uh-huh."

"We usually come here to practice, so be sure to get well-acquainted around this area."

"Pro-level sports sure are different."

"Good afternoon, ladies."

"Oh, hey coach!"

I see a dark-brown skinned man walk over. He appears young for his age, about six-foot-tall, has thick eyebrows, and a clean-cut with a goatee on the chin. Honestly, you wouldn't expect him to be a coach with that sharp suit he has on right now.