Special Ova: Life of Hinata Mizuki Ep. 1

M: Hi guys! Good to see you, again.

Sh: Hey~!

M: Shoyo, you wanna tell them?

Sh: Okay. So, the author wants to show special episodes of my sister. Nee-san will meet old and new friends off the court with a slice-of-life, everyday-hilarious adventures.

M: Let's hope I don't make a fool out of myself. 

Sh: Have fun, guys~!

Morning (6 a.m.)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BEEP--BEEP--BEEP--BEEP---

Groan~....

TAP

The orange-hair girl turned her clock off. Slowly she rose from her bed as the sheets fell off her body. She gave a long yawn.

Minutes later, she headed downstairs to make breakfast. She decided to make it American style: over-easy eggs, toast, bacon, buttermilk pancakes with syrup and orange juice on the side. After setting the table, she went back upstairs. 

Knock Knock

She went inside her little sister's room.

"Natsu~....wake up." She lightly shook the child, waking her.

"Mm~...neechan?" Natsu rubbed her sleepy-eyes.

"I made breakfast." 

"Really? Yay!" 

"Hehehe...go wake mom and Shoyo. I have to go." She started walking away.

"Where are you going, neechan?"

"Just going around town. Now, get ready for school."

"Hai~" 

Mizuki changed her clothes. She wore dark leggings, white shirt, and white sneakers. Before she opened the door, she heard her mom calling.

"Mizuki~!"

"Yeah, mom?"

"Could you buy some groceries on your way back? The list is on the desk, right there." She saw the paper and grabbed it.

"Got it. Bye mom!" 

She closed the door behind her. 

BARK!

Mizuki smiled when seeing Taichi coming out of his doghouse. She petted his head. 

"Hey, boy...you ready?" She pulled out his leash and strapped it onto his collar. Taichi would always wait until Mizuki was at his side. 

They were now walking out of their neighborhood and onto the open streets. On the way, they saw Ukai sweeping outside of his family's shop. 

"Hm...? Ah, good morning, Mizuki."

"Morning, Keshin. Aren't you supposed to be at Karasuno?" 

"Later on..."

GRUMBLE~