Chapter 27

M: Hey guys~! Author-san apologizes for updating so slow, but I've got great news.

Sa: Mind if I tell them?

M: Sure thing, Daichi.

Sa: Within two months, author-san will be updating the new story 'Encounters AU.'

M: So, you guys won't have to wait very long. When it comes out, we hope you enjoy it.

Sa: Until then...please support us in our final moments from now till the Spring Tournament.

Both: Enjoy yourselves~

7 p.m.

Tons of people arrive. and when you've got dozens of high schoolers, it's a party. Most of the boys were wearing yukatas.

"Ah~ I almost had it!" Bokuto wails after losing a shooting game to Kuroo, who triumphantly holds his prize.

"One more time!"

"Why not."

"You think he'd learn after the third try," Akaashi sighs, making Komi awkwardly chuckle.

"Wow, Hana-san, you're good at goldfish scooping." Sugawara's compliment made her blush.

"T-thank you, Sugawara-san."

"Her dad is a fisherman," says Rin.

"So, fishing is in her genes," Matsuko adds.

"By the way..."

"Yes?" Matsuko looks to Sawamura.

"Where are Mizuki and Akira?"

"I haven't seen them, either," Asahi implies.

The trio-girls mischievously smile.

"Who knows~." The Karasuno third-years blink in confusion. At that moment, Shoyo and Kenma were eating takoyaki and cotton-candy, when the second-year looks down the path.

"Ah...isn't that..."

"Hm?...Oh~!" Shoyo smiles. He quickly waves his arm to get everyone's attention.

"Guys~! They're they are!" When everyone looks, their reaction was the same. No longer in sportswear, the duo were clashing lovely yukatas. Skye had a white with pink-flower pattern-n'-sash, and a bun-hairstyle. Mizuki's was a dark-blue with white on the ends of the sleeves-n'-rim, a red-sash, and a side-ponytail-hairstyle.

"So pretty," Yachi and Hana unison.

"You guys look great," Sawamura compliments. 

"Hey~. You two still in there?" Sugawara and Ennoshita were poking the second-year-duo, as if they were in a trance.

"Thanks! Ah, Yaku-san~!"

"Dah!" Skye hugs him.

"Thank you so much!"

"E-eh...why?"

"Because," she giggles, "you were cheering me on the whole time. I was so happy." Yaku shies away from her gaze, scratching his chin.

"W-well, I wasn't the only one..."

"And here's your reward~."

Chu~

"Ngh!" He went stiff as a board painted red after she kisses his cheek. Skye backs away and smiles.

"Thank you, Morisuke." He could only stutter gibberish, unable to comprehend what happened.