Chapter 24

M: Hey guys! It's Mizuki. 

Ak: Hello. I'm Akaashi. 

M:  Skye decided to step down so that everyone else could do an intro with me. Akaashi...want to do the honors? 

Ak: Okay. Hinata-san and I will help Bokuto-san regain his confidence. 

M: Nice job! So then... 

Mts: We'll be there, too~!

M: M-Matsuko? 

R&H: Us too!

M: Guess Rin and Hana are joining the party. Alright guys, ready?

All: Hope you enjoy~!

Karasuno/Fukurodani Match....

"Left!"

"Got it!" The others were getting pumped up during their match. However, one wing-spiker was having bad karma struck down on him through his frustrations. 

"Let's do it!" Bokuto throws the ball up and jumps. However...

FWOO--FWIP!

"Woah!!" Konoha jolts after the ball hits the net, missing his head. This caused Bokuto to go down on his knees, grabbing his head in frustration.

"Dammit~! I'm sorry!!" 

"Don't mind," Akaashi reassures his captain, but it doesn't seem to be working. It continued for a while, Bokuto's tolerance rapidly deteriorating. 

"Nice serve!" Tanaka serves the ball.

'C-Crap! It's going towards the corner!'

"Tsk!" But Bokuto receives it.

'Woah...that was lucky.' 

"Toss it to me, Akaashi~! I'll finish it in on hit!" The setter gets ready, but internally worries of what to come. Mizuki saw his expression, making her filled with concern as well.

'From what Akaashi told me,' she thought, 'Koutarou can change his mood any second. while he's angry. He can either 1. Score normally with no problems...2. If he misses or gets blocked, he'll start feeling worse about it...and then there's 3. If Akaashi doesn't pass to him, he'll become uncooperative. That must be tough, Fukurodani.'

"Bokuto-san!" Akaashi tosses it to him. 

"Alright~!" 

SMACK!

"Oh!" But Sawamura, Shoyo, and Asahi block his spike, making the ball go up. 

"Chance ball!" Mizuki shouts, receiving it. 

"One more time, Akaashi!" 

"Ngh...Here!" Again, he tosses it to the ace. 

"We'll stop it this time," says Asahi.

"Ready, and..." They jump in unison.

BAM!

"Ah..."

"Gah!" Akaashi cringes when seeing Bokuto spike the ball at the edge of the net. 

Fweet!

"Yosha~!" Karasuno was ahead by one point. The boys who were tallying the scores were shocked.

"Woah..."

"Isn't this the first time this week Karasuno has taken the lead?" 

"W-was that a block," Yachi asks Shimizu.