Chapter 12

I'm back guys!! Thanks for your votes and support. The last bit of the Aoba Jhosai match is closing. Let's find out what happens next....

They didn't see this coming. Holding up the number 10, Yamaguchi was shaking in fear. They were going to switch Hinata for their pinch-server. Above the stands, Shimida was strangling his hair in frustration, hiding behind the wall.

"Is Keishin an idiot," he harshly whispered, "I told him that it could be out of our luck."

"But he's willing to take that luck," Takinoue implied.

Yamaguchi was hearing his friends as they told him to calm down. Even so, he could feel the pressure weighted on his back, something he never felt before. 

"Come on, Yamaguchi!" 

The boy exhaled shakily. Gripping the ball, he stared onto the court. He made a running start as he threw the ball up. When he jumped, both Iwaizumi and Oikawa realized there was no force into it.

'A pinch-serve!?' they thought.

Yamaguchi hit the ball.

'Go in!' Karasuno hoped. The ball was starting to wobble in midair. However, as it fell down, it hit the net first before it hit the floor.

Fweet!

"Ah~so close," Shimida sighed. 

"...I-I'm sorry," Yamaguchi stuttered. He felt ashamed for acting so cowardly, and then fail to make the serve. He apologized to the coach, and was about to say the same thing to Daichi. 

"I'm sor--"

"Make sure you get it next time," he reassured. Yamaguchi clamped his mouth, as he gave a frustrated look. 

"H-hai!" The rest of the members turned back to the court, and somehow their aura changed, as if all the tension broke off. 

"Geez, I'm no match for the captain," Ukai smirked, "he knows what to say." Takeda watched the game, but thought about their missing person.

'I hope Hinata-kun made it to her friend...'

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fast Forward>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They quickly got out of the car. Mizuki looked back at Shotarou.

"You sure this is enough?"

"Trust me, we have everything." They ran into the building with grocery bags in their hands.

Mizuki went towards the front counter. 

"E-excuse me..."

"Hai?" The woman questioned.

"We're here to see Akira Skye." 

"Akira Skye....um...ah, here it is. She's on the second floor in room 211. Are you here to visit?"

"Hai."

"Then can I ask you to wear these name tags." 

By the time they reached the room, the doctor was inside doing a check up on the girl She was about 5'11'', withblonde hair and blue eyes. She sat on the hospital bed as the doctor checked her eye sight. 

"Excuse me~" Shotarou bellowed, getting their attention. The blonde's far beamed. 

"Shotarou-san! Mizuki! Hello~!" She waved.