Chapter 16

Mizuki here~! So I got dragged into another crazy event, but I'm trying to stay positive here. Its pretty lengthy, but I hop you like it. Enjoy everyone~....

In the faculty office, Nekomata was sitting at his desk looking at some files. Suddenly, he heard feet running down the hallway. 

"Sensei~I found her~!" 

"Hm?...AH!!" The old man gaped when seeing Mizuki, who was hanging by Lev's arm, her legs almost dangling. 

"Lev, you idiot! What happened to her!? What did you do?!"

"Eh..? But...you said it was an emergency--"

"I didn't say it was--you just thought I did! That's it! You're going to run around the school right now!"

"Eh~!?" Len shouted dramatically.

"....H-Hello...Neko-okksan," said Mizuki tiredly. She stood up and started walking towards him.

"Sorry about him. He takes things too far..."

"Its okay. So...what did you need me for?"

"Oh, right." He then gave her some papers.

"School's about to end. I was going to give these to Kuroo, but I have to talk to some of my peers for a while. Would you bring this to him?"

"Okay."

"Thank you. You can walk with him to practice after." 

Minutes later, Mizuki immediately found it on the third floor, Class 5.

DING~DONG~

DING~~DONG~~

'oh, that must be the bell...'

She was about to knock, when the door slid open to see the teacher.

"Oh, hello. I'm sorry to interrupt," Mizuki bowed to them.

"Hello. Who might you be?"

"My name is Hinata Mizuki. I'm an old friend of Naoi-sensei and Nekomata-sensei."

"Oh~you must be the Hinata girl Nekomata-sensei told me. The girl who's a famous volleyball player in America?"

"H-hai," she awkwardly smiled, wondering who else Nekomata told about her.

"So what can I do for you, miss?"

"Oh, yes! Nekomata-sensei wanted me to give these papers to Kuroo."

"I see...hold on for a second." He looked back into the classroom.

"Kuroo-san~! Someone's here to see you~!" The boy looked up to see Mizuki standing next to the teacher. Mizuki thanked the teacher and walked over to him.

"Mizuki-san..."

"Yaku-san. You're in this class, too?"

"Yeah."

"What are you doing here?" Kuroo asked.

"Nekomata-sensei wanted you to have this." She handed him the papers.

"Oh, thanks..." Just then, Yaku nudged him.

"Hey, aren't you gonna ask? We're all going."

"Eh? Going where?" She looked at Kuroo. He cleared his throat.