Chapter 25

M: Hello~! It's Mizuki! Just wanna say thanks again for reading author-san's stories. And here with me today is my brother.

Ku: Don't forget me.

M/Sh: Oh, hey Tetsurou/Hi, Kuroo-san.

Sh: Nee-san, are you sure you wanna tell them?

M: Don't worry, the audience will have to read to find out my big news.

Ku: It was totally unexpected, but I didn't think your brother would cry--

Sh: Stop! Stop! Enough~! (Waves arms, while Kuroo smirks)

M: Ahaha! Well then...

All: Enjoy yourselves~...

"Hurry up~!"

"What's the rush, Hinata?" Shoyo was already far ahead of everyone, heading into the spacious park.

"Geez," Sawamura smiles, "he's more proactive than usual."

"Can you blame him," Sugawara chuckles, "it's been years since he watched his sister play in a tournament."

"Well, it's more like a local game for everyone to play, but it's still popular." 

"Wuah~! We're here!" Shoyo smiles in awe. Crowds were forming around two volleyball courts.

"Yo~ Karasuno!" They boys see none other than Nekoma and Fukurodani, standing on one side of a court.

"Hey, Kuroo," Sawamura waves.

"We thought you might've gotten lost," Kuroo implies.

From behind, Shoyo sees two men; one had curly hair, and the other a short ponytail and stylish glasses. They were sitting at a table away from the courts, with wires hooked into their mics and speakers on the side. 

"Testing...testing..."

"Hey~! Jester-san!"

"Hm?" The ponytail-man sees Shoyo running to him.

"As I live and breathe," he smiles, "it's Hinata's little brother. How's it going?"

"I'm great."

"WOW~! Hinata's bro! Yo-yo, what's up lil' dude?!" Shoyo awkwardly cringes when the curly-hair guy shouts into the mic.

"H-hey there, Ken-san. You're energetic as ever." 

"I bet you're psyched seeing your sister compete in this year's competition."

"Totally! By the way, have you seen her?"

"She might be getting ready," Jester implies, "you better get a good spot to watch, though. It's already packed."

"Roger," he salutes, and returns to his friends. 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the courts...

"Whew~ it's hot today."

"Oi, Shittykawa, move over so the rest of us can see."

Oikawa pouts at Iwaizumi. They, along with Hanamaki, Matsukawa, and even Kyotani, were blending in the crowd.

"This is the last time I tell you where I'm going," Iwaizumi grunts.

"How mean~! As if I'd let you see Mizu-chan's game without me."