00

Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: SPOILER!
(Yᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀʀɴ.)

____________________________

".. tell my little brother Senjuro... to follow his heart.. and walk down the path that he feels is right.."

A pair of zōri sandals walked along the speckled covered trail. The red straps wrapped around the dark tabi socks that were tucked in by deep, boysenberry purple kyahan.

The color of ruby red became doted by the dappled sunlight that peered from the leaves above. The embroidery of yellow and blue flowers were brighten by the suns rays. The fabric was draped over soft yet strong shoulders, falling until they reached the back of the knee.

".. tell my father... that I want him to take care of himself.."

Dark, ebony black hair had claimed their throne off those shoulders, tied in a very low ponytail. Swaying at every step was taken, strands flying against the free flowing wind.

Bright, gold and red eyes stared forward, almost not blinking as a gentle smile plastered itself on soft pink lips. The thought of going home had brought a warm feeling into the heart, making the smile even much more softer.

A shadow walked down the dappled patched path, it moved in a smooth motion. Much like a ghost, it was all in one fluid motion with no imperfections.

A loud, bloodcurdling, scream came from inside the rundown place.

"... tell my little sister..."

The demon slayer looked at the house, frowning then rushed towards where the scream came from.

Her intimating stare harden more as her hand touched the white belt where a sword sheath was held.

The fire in her eyes were lit once more, flaring in the darkness that the house reflected.

She noticed that the front door was broken, three large claw markers are all signs she could know.

She hums gently, stepping by the torn door when a strong smell clashed against her nose. It made her stomach churn.

The strong scent of metallic all around the inside of the house can only indicate one thing.

Blood.

It wasn't a pretty sight either.

Larges pools of blood were scattered across the floor, the red thick liquid was splattered all over the walls.