My Hero Secrets #3

[I ᴀᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ s ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ. I ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʏ'ᴀʟʟs ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs. Sᴏᴍᴇ ғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ғᴜɴɴʏ! S, ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ 3 ғ ᴏᴜʀ Mʏ Hᴇʀᴏ Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs!]
____________________________

- Aizawa would be an amazing dad, and you cannot tell me different.

- [Name] is very possessive of her keepsakes. There was one time where she was wearing a hairpin, given by Kyojuro when a girl, about the same age, tried to take it from her. Let's just say the girl ended up getting smacked and kicked in the ass.

- In the special chapter, Tanjiro doesn't even know what she looks like, but he knew that a father should never badmouth their children.

- Tori-san or [Name]'s crow has a sister and brother bond with Kyojuro's crow. Much like their human counterparts, they are always together except for missions.

- Some of the hashira do know of [Name]. I will not name them, but Mitsuri, Shinobu and Obanai are three.

- More Hashira content will be coming soon as the story progresses!

- [Name] has a hatred towards Midoriya. Despite on how she was raised, she always puts people before herself.

- Don't worry, her hatred will go away. Maybe.

- Did I put Stranger Things quotes in this story? Yes I did. Is it kinda headcanon or canon that this whole universe takes place in the future? Yes, yes it does.

- Her emotions are out of control. She is still grieving, but not in a healthy way. Like father like daughter as they say.

- Shinso is our first friend! Yay!

- Aizawa and Hizashi are not together. I just make them co-parent which I find really adorable for their friendship.

- The students of class 1-A have mixed emotions with her. Half are intimated by her. Half are mad/upset with her. A few are wooed by her.

- No, Bakugo was not there. He had already left when she came in. Sorry, not sorry.

- Even though it was advised for her to learn English, [Name] has a hard time understanding it, and vows to never learn it.

- She does know how to cook as she was the one who would prepare meals with Senjuro at home. I'd like to add that she would be the one who taught her younger brother how to cook.

- She is confused yet intrigued about the Sports Festival. She really loves battles.

- As I said before, in the Demon Slayer world, breathing techniques are just enhancements though I think there are very few that are involved with the element the breathing technique is and can be seen. While in the My Hero world, it's the exact opposite.

- Just imagine the work of flame breathing being shown like in the movie! I can't wait!

- Here are some facts about Tori-san!

-The crow has been with [Name] since her final selection. It was pretty obvious that the two grew close to each other.

- Tori has a red ribbon gifted by her human companion as a thanks for saving her from an demon ambushing the teenage girl.

- The two always travel close with each other unless an emergency is needed then Tori takes off to the sky!

____________________________