04

[Sᴏʀʀʏ ɪғ Rᴇɴɢᴏᴋᴜ ɪs ʙɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ғ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ.]
____________________________

All [Name] wanted and thought was to go outside to the courtyard to feel fresh air instead the freezing AC that was swirling in her room like the smog of snow.

But, things ended up changing when she was wheeled down the corridor by the hobo man.

"Where are we going?" She had asked, looking forward as they passed by another hallway.

The hobo man sighs under his breath, "The police wants to ask you a few questions. Nothing to worry about." was all he said before silence.

She pouted and leaned back, crossing her arms with the best ability she could.

'Ahh... so blunt.'

_________

"So, what the heck is this?"

The glint of the coral blade shines through the light, slowly moving side to side as it was being inspected by a blonde cockatoo looking male.

The sword then laid flat in his palms, the blade was cold to the touch and was still very sharp. He had to find out the hard way, but that's a story for another time.

The hand guard was circular in shape, heavily precise in the detailing and attentive to the smallest things. There was a mix of gold, red and light blue flames along the edges, showing off how the person who made this was very prideful about this creation.

The man's eyes trained downward towards the butt cap, noticing the same two colors as they were on the hand guard too. Gold and red.

He assumed those two colors must be hold meaning to it.

"Ah.. we believe it must be her weapon. Seeing that witnesses, who have been questioned, seen her carry that very blade on her hip when she entered the building." The other male in the room commented.

"P-Please put it down.. it's evidence!" The trench coat male pleaded, seeing the cockatoo male flail it in the air like a toy.

Just as the golden haired male was about to speak, the sound of a squeaky wheel alerted the two which caused them both to pause and turn to the doorway.

Only to meet the dead stare of the hobo man, well, the cockatoo man got that stare as well as the curious yet mortified stare from [Name].

"What are you doing? Put that down before you cut yourself again." Hobo man frowned, glancing down at the younger ravenette.

'Again? What an idiot.' She puffed her cheek out, staring up at the ceiling.

The cockatoo man did as he was told, not wanting to feel the wrath of his friend while the hobo man wheeled her closer inn by the table.

Her eyes trained downward, seeing her belongings that she has been wondering about. They shined when seeing her haori, a precious gift that was given to her by her elder brother during one of his missions.