18

[ɪ sᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴜᴘs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴜʀɴᴍᴇɴᴛ!]
____________________________

During the lunch break, she found herself in a room, munching on whatever Aizawa brought her from the cafeteria.

The man was fast asleep in his yellow sleeping bag, quietly snoring away on the other side of the room.

She really didn't want to eat, but he forced her to take at least a bite before he dozed off.

[Name] silently stared down at the half empty tray, chopsticks set aside as she barely touched the other half of the steaming white rice with curry sauce.

Her eyes slowly glanced at the man who was facing away from her, shielding his eyes with his ragged hair.

She thought back to what had happened with the obstacle run and cavalry battle.

She thought back to the little rat that stole her victory.

Her glare returned as she slowly got up, and stalked out of the quiet room. Her sandals dragged her down the echoing hallway, heading into a dark room that held no one. Just a table and chairs.

She stood in the center, heavily breathing as she stared into the shadows that spoke no words.

[Name] sucked her teeth, her breathing wavering with every twitch her body makes. She made no move until she turned to grab an empty chair, tightly yanking it by its neck and throwing it across the room with an aggravated yell.

It clang against the wall, falling to the floor with a loud thump!

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" She yelled, grabbing whatever she could and threw it anywhere she could throw.

The room was now destroyed. Books were bent, pages were shredded and scattered like litter. Chairs were thrown, bent and deformed. The once perfectly good table was now broken in half and dead.

All was silent, just her heavily breathing and the small drops of sweat dripping.

Her hair was messy. Her bangs were all over her face as a part of her hair was still tied up while the rest hang loosely.

She sucked in a deep breath, cooling her raging lungs and slowing her racing heart.

She could not let get anything to her.

She is strong.

She can do it.

And she was not letting a little twerp step in her way.

She let a huff, pushing her hair back to wipe away the sweat on her forehead.

"That little shit is going to be beaten into a bloody pulp." She growled.

With that, she left the room. Not giving a simple regard to what damage she had done to that room.

_________

What the fickle fackle were these girls doing?

[Name] deadpanned at the sight of Class 1-A girls. They were barely dressed.