My Hero Secrets #2

[Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ! ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜs ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ! ᴘʟᴇᴀs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇs ʟɪᴛᴛᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs!]
____________________________

- She dislikes demons with a passion. There are reasons that we have yet to discover!

- When she first saw Nezu, she immediately wondered how his fur looked so shiny and soft!

- Her first thoughts on Small Might were "Is that a walking skeleton?"

- [Name] was freaked out about feminine hygiene products when Midnight introduced them to her. She really did look like she saw a ghost.

- Kyojuro was absolutely smitten when she was born. He had vowed to himself to protect her with his life! Whenever he had the chance, he would pick her up and take her outside to watch him train even if she would either fall asleep or get distracted.

- [Name] always followed her brother or father around the house. Toddling after them like any child would do when she began to walk.

- She was and still is a daddy's girl. Even if she believes he is disgrace by how much she resembles her mother.

- Her room in Aizawa's apartment is quite empty and has little decoration.

- In a way to help her to get comfortable, Aizawa bought her a few things to create a small shrine for her brother. It was really appreciated and she gave him by preparing a warm meal.

- [Name] is really good at drawing. She is able to figure what media to use for what type of art she was going to do.

- Being the only daughter in the family, she was definitely pampered. I will add that her mother, Ruka, was most happy to have a child that has some of her attributes.

- Well.. that's how I'd feel if Ruka had a daughter who looked like her so much.

- Yes, Present Mic did give her a Nintendo switch with an animal crossing new horizons game card. Just to lift her depression up.

- Yeah, she's addicted to it. Her world has little apple trees, and she wished there were more colors of hair and eyes.

- She still misses home. Don't forget that.

- Aizawa reminds her a lot like her father. They're both looking like a hobo, mid to long hair, a little bit of a beard popping out. All the things you can compare except the drinking.

- [Name] enjoys spending time under the cherry blossom tree that sits just outside their estate.

- She despises the school's uniform bottoms. It reminds her of when she got her own uniform issued. Heh, "it was a little bit skimpy!"

- When seeing what the USJ looked inside, she was very overwhelmed at how large it was.

- During the last part of "09", she decided to change something up about her style. She had her hair up in the same up-do like her elder brother did.

-Not going to lie, I enjoyed writing "08". It was sweet and sad at the same time. And I plan to do more.

- She ultimately thinks Aizawa as a father figure during her stay with him.

____________________________