My Hero Secrets #4

[Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ғᴏʟᴋs! Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ s ғᴀʀ!]
____________________________

- (Not a secret/Author talks) I know y'all love how [Name] is mean and rude to class 1-A especially Deku. I love it too! I wanted a character that hates him in the beginning because most fanfics have the nice and friendly ones. [Name] is rude and mean for a reason that I, the author, will not state until later on!

- [Name] and Shinso made up! Aw, the friendship is back!

- [Name] actually likes Shinso's quirk! She found it really fascinating.

- I don't if I reminded you all, but I'm going to do it again. She is still mourning.

- She really wants to beat Deku into a pulp.

- this regards the room she destroyed. Let's just say the janitor or whoever passed by was in shock and was too afraid to clean it up by how much damage there was.

- She was really impressed by Deku being able to break out of Shinso's mind control, but she will not grant him praise.

- She has names for all of Class 1-A. Y'all know one ;)

- y'all are right about Senjuro losing those he loves. Ah, I love this story lol. I stand for protecting da child!

- Memories are what [Name] hold onto. This will play a big part in the next chapter.

- [Name] is responsible with her sword, and she knew that Yaoyorozu was weak by just watching her.

- [Name] really loves her family.

______________

Alright, that's the end for the secrets/recaps!!

I wanted to know if you would want me to start the fantasy AU story or if you would like more of it on this one!

I genuinely would really like to start writing it, but the special it was on was basically the pilot chapter!

I love your feedback! Don't hesitate to comment or like!

____________________________