My Hero Secrets

[ᴛʜᴇs ᴀʀᴇ sᴇʀɪᴇs ғ ғᴀᴄᴛs/ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs ᴏʀ "sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs" ᴊᴜs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ғ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ғ Dᴇᴍᴏɴ Sʟᴀʏᴇʀ! ɪ ᴊᴜs ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ғɪᴠᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ!]

[Hᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ]

[SPOILERS!! YOU ARE WARNED!!]
____________________________

- So, as you all know, [Name] is apart of the Rengoku family and is deemed the middle child or aka "the only daughter" which she is.

- [Name] admires and looks up to her elder brother, Rengoku Kyojuro, not only as family in blood but as a demon slayer/hashira.

- She is technically five years younger than her elder brother, Rengoku Kyojuro (20 yrs old), but is three years older than Rengoku Senjuro.

- It is unknown about the youngest member's age in the Rengoku family so I based it off what I found during my little research. So in the Kimetsu Academy, Senjuro is a first year in middle school sooo... I declare this young boy, who must be protected, a twelve year old.

- [Name] is the only tsugoku under Kyojuro, I based off of the Taisho Secrets revealed in the "Mugen Train Arc Episode 2", but the eldest son was never fond of the idea of the beginning!

- As in like two chapters I think, it showed that she is fond of plants and succulents which she finds it soothing and considers it a hobby!

- It is said that she looks like her late mother, except for her eyes which is thanks for her father's genes. Matching hair, skin tone and everything. She sometimes catches her brother staring at her for period of times whenever he visits at their estate.

- In the beginning "00" or the prologue as I call it, she was heading home from a mission which goes long the timeline of what happened in the very end of the Mugen Train with Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Insouke and Rengoku. Oh! Can't forget about Nezuko too!

- As you all noticed, she has a very detailed haori, gifted by her dear brother as a token of her determination, and as a apology.

- When arriving to the My Hero Academia world, she was definitely confused about everything especially how bright and packed it was.

- The first time seeing Aizawa, she thought he looked a hobo much more than someone who teaches. When seeing Present Mic, she thought he was a banana of sorts.

- As well as hearing that she wasn't in the place she was before or time wise, let's just say she was shook about the sounds and noticing about technology.

- Yes, she doesn't know what school is. (I bet we all do, lol jk jk)

- I like the idea of Rengoku Kyojuro being a bit overprotective and definitely would deny any ideas of joining the demon slayer corps if he had a younger sister especially one that wants to follow in the family footsteps.

- Let's just say, all the three have daddy issues...

- The letters that were in like chapter "03" or "04" are from both older and younger brother as much as I written it. She would send some to the two, whenever she is away and wants to make sure they were both fine as well as updates on either of their time.

- Her kusagui crow is named Tori, or Tori-san as [Name] calls her, she is the usual looking crow you'd see in the Demon Slayer manga or anime but she does have a red silk ribbon around her neck. A article of decoration just like how Mitsuri dresses her crow and Uzui Tengen does the same.

- Tori is also her messenger bird. Ye :)

____________________________