DISCLAIMER | SYNOPSIS

D I S C L A I M E R

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

C O P Y R I G H T

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any electronic or mechanical means, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without the permission of the author.

-----

S Y N O P S I S

Right after the war ended, everybody thought that everything went back to normal aside from one, the Illusionist named Koku Akarui.

As days passed, he feels emptier for an unknown reason. He forced himself to unravel the reason of the emptiness he's feeling by looking for clues and proofs that what he has in mind is plausible.

Until it freakin' happened, he connected the puzzle pieces and all he has to do is to name the 'person' who's missing!

With certainty and determination, he says...

-----

Tokushu Nōryoku Academy: The Return of the Q-Class
written by ateasthoughts

"I am Koku Akarui

and I will find  y o u ."

-----

Let's witness how Koku Akarui connects the puzzle pieces and on what will it take to find the person he's looking for!

Genres: Adventure, Fantasy, Teen Fiction

Started: August 5, 2021
Finished: Ongoing

-----

Author's Note: Hi! Make sure to read 'Tokushu Nōryoku Academy: School of Special Abilities' before reading this story. Also, unedited pa ang parts kaya naman expect grammatical and typographical errors. 

I will be dedicating the chapters/parts to the readers who leave comments and votes. The readers who follows me or adds TNA in their reading lists will be dedicated as well but the priority would be the readers who leave comments/votes and who follow my account. Just keep in mind that TNA has limited parts, so I will only be dedicating the parts to a few readers (mostly readers who support this story when it was still ongoing). Kindly, be considerate if your username won't be dedicated. It only means that the list for dedication is already full. I will do the same with my other stories, so kindly check them out.

Thank you for understanding! God bless! 💕

Don't forget to leave a Vote and a Comment! Happy Reading! 💕