Let's take it from the top

An: ok so I was meant to be writing a timids fic but it wasn't going very well and that's when it occurred to me that I hadn't wrote a fic for my favourite band ( paramore) yet so here we are. My friend probably won't be amused but oh well. The title name comes from misery business.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taylor's pov
" Taylor Benjamin York give me my phone right now" Hayley fumed as she checked all around the garden for me. Well, when I say everywhere I mean everywhere but up, I was hidden in the branches of the great oak, a hand across my mouth to conceal the giggles that were threatening to escape from my lips

I caught Jeremy stare at me from where he sat on the garden bench reading his newspaper. He slowly shook his head at me but thankfully he didn't squeal and ruin my favourite game of annoy Hayley.

Speaking of Hayley, my eyes had lost focus from her as I had been distracted by Jeremy so I didn't know she too had climbed the tree until her tiny hands started tickling my stomach. I ceased over, laughing, Hayley knew all my weaknesses, just like I knew all of hers.

" stop" I gasped, breathlessly but when it came to Hayley's phone she was mercyless. Damn you Jeremy. " never" she chuckled evily, now it was time for her favourite game of torture Taylor. If it was anyone else, I would be seriously annoyed but me and Hayley were so close she was like my little sister. My little sister who was a year older than me but hopefully you get the point. We had been there for each other a lot over the past few years but it never broke the bond we shared-if anything it made it stronger.

" Taylor no..." Hayley screamed as I fell from the tree and landed limply on the ground, not daring to move an inch. I'll show her. " Taylor... Taylor please speak to me" she cried... Crap she was actually crying. Watching Hayley cry was like watching a puppy cry. I quickly sat up and wrapped my arms round her. " Taylor I thought you were dead... I was so worried" she mumbled into my chest. Wait for it in five... Four... Three...two... One

" Taylor... How could you?" She yelled, pummelling my chest with her tiny fists. Jeremy just smirked at us, he was used to our childish antics by now. We always joked and fooled around with each other, it was just the way we were.

Two hours later
Hayley was still ignoring me from earlier and was deliberately going out of her way to bump into me as she waltzed out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped round her wet hair and her iPod on full blast, pounding out new found glory.

" I said I'm sorry" I whined as I followed her into the kitchen. She said nothing as she began chopping vegetables for tea on our new kitchen surfaces. Something told me she was still mad by the force the knife kept hitting the carrots, almost sending them flying across the kitchen.

" Jeremy, tell Hayley to stop being so childish" I pouted, hoping that he would take my side for once. He always took Hayley's to annoy me and it always worked. It was just fun though

" I'll do no such thing, she has every right to be mad at you. However I will tell her to use a chopping board before she breaks the kitchen" Hayley blushed as Jeremy handed her a chopping board from the side.

" Hayley please... I'll buy you a slipknot album" she grinned and I could tell she was at least considering my offer.

" and..." She asked, testing her boundaries as always.

" some new converse" she grinned before ruffling my hair and handing me the knife and sneaking into the living room, trying to be unnoticed.

" hey, me making dinner was never part of the deal" I yelled indignantly. I hated cooking and I always managed to do something stupid like slit my finger on the knife or forget to use oven gloves and scold my hands. Hayley was much better at it, her nimble fingers great at making pastries and we had an unspoken agreement that she would cook if I didn't annoy her too much.

" it is now" Hayley announced as she picked up her kerrang! Magazine from the coffee table and started to flick through it, making herself comfy by putting her feet up.

" takeaway it is then" I cried in ecstasy as I threw down the oven mits and picked up the phone. " what do you guys want?" I was outvoted ( I wanted pizza but Hayley and Jeremy wanted Chinese) we then put on a horror film.

Horror films didn't bug me but they quite scared Hayley, who kept turning her head and burying it into my shoulder. " Taylor make it stop" she whined into my flesh.

" it's ok Hayley I'm here now" I whispered, slipping a protective arm around her small shoulder and pulling her closer into me