I think we have an emergency

An: fifth upload hope you guys are enjoying it and thanks for reading this far. This chapter is really short but it is more exciting than the last upload I think. Hope you like it and please let me know what you think in the comments :) title from emergency from all we know is falling- paramores first album ever.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's pov
For once I got a good nights sleep, despite relieving memories from the past. I know I know I was a little bastard agreeing with Darcy but hey I was fifteen. I rolled over sleeply even though it was well past nine. I loved this comfy mattress. Nothing could get me up from this bed. That's when I heard a blood curdling scream. Hayley. I ran towards her voice without even thinking. Just like I always did.

Hayley was in the kitchen, throwing vegetables at Jeremy who was protesting vigorously. She was still screaming and tears were running down her face. She was having another breakdown.

" what the hell?" I asked

" it was just a laugh honest" Jeremy explained as he was being pelted with vegetables " I found a grim reaper mask in the store cupboard. I thought Hayley was you she was wearing your hoodie so I snuck up behind her and put my hand over her mouth."

" you idiot, you know Hayley freaks out about stuff like this" I thundered, not caring that he was meant to be my best friend.

" I thought she was you"

I ignored him and grabbed Hayley and pulled her close, she was still in shock and at first she struggled until she realised it was me.

" Hayley, it's ok I'm here now" I whispered reassuringly into her ear, holding her till she went limp into my arms.

I then carried her into the bunk room and put her on my bed without thinking. I carefully tucked her in and put my cuddly teddy I'd had since I was a baby into her arms.

At this point Hayley's eyes fluttered open and she looked around in shock. I soothingly brushed her hair out of her eyes with my finger

" it's all gonna be ok" I said to her. She just nodded. But I don't know who I was trying to convince, me or her.