Be alone

An: thanks for the votes and Thanks for reading this far. Sorry this chapters so short but I was in a rush. Hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think in the comments :)
Title after the song from paramores self titled album
----------------------------------------------

Taylors pov
I have been a quivering mess All day, jumping up in anxious surprise whenever someone talks to me and my fingers fumble over my chords. I can sense Jeremy giving me funny looks, usually my hands fly over the strings but I can't concentrate because just two hours ago Hayley Nicole Williams had declared she loved me. And I didn't know what to do!

Did I love her like that? Well how else could I describe the sudden electric shock at her touch and the overwhelming urge to be here her. Did she really mean it? Only this morning, Hayley had stated that she could never love again and she was pretty all over the place right now, she might just have been confused(she had just woke up).

What would happen if we did go out?

There were two possible scenarios, the first being us constantly bickering until we broke up on such harsh terms that I left the band and became depressed( paramore was literally my life) and became an alcoholic, driving myself to an early grave and dying before I turned thirty. Ok that was a little over the top but hopefully you get my point that It could go horribly wrong.

Or it could be just like my wildest dreams, perfect and exhilarating, to the point where even when we are old the electric sparks never fade. We could be the kind of couple that never argues and live in perfect harmony

I realise I'm smiling slightly to myself as I catch my reflection in the dressing room mirror, which Hayley has already draped her blue fairy lights over, as she was upset we didn't have the little light bulbs around the mirror like in the movies. I'm going to tell her.

But then as she flits passed, oblivious to the world as she jammed to new found glory which Is pouring out of her black skullcandy headphones, I catch sight of her wrist, covered in a thousand scars, but there is still room for a thousand more. I don't want to be the cause of scar one thousand and one.

I remind myself of how much damage the breakup with Josh and Ashley caused to Hayley, the grief it's still causing her. She couldn't handle another breakup and I knew I could never make her happy (an: yes you could tay but obviously I can't let it be that simple).

I run into the bathroom and splash some cool refreshing tap water onto my unshaven face. I couldn't let Hayley know, I don't care whether she loved me back, it wouldn't make me change my mind. Besides, she had thought was asleep when she said it so I didn't have the pressure of Hayley expecting me to reply to what she said.

You can do it Taylor, you're just friends. I was so confident until I looked into her brown eyes and fell deeper under her enchanting spell.