CHAPTER 4

Sapnap was overjoyed to see his fathers again, tackling them into a tight hug with a huge smile. “Sappy! It’s so good to see you agin!” Skeppy exclaims, the three dispersing from the hug. 

“I missed you guys too.” Sapnap admits. The blaze hybrid remembers the letter he gained from Eret, quickly going to grab said letter from his bag. “Eret accepted the alliance, he gve me this letter to give you two.” 

“So, the Pride kingdom is on our side now?” Wilbur asks. Sapnap nods, handing the letter over to his two parents. 

“Yes, king Eret is with us. They accepted the deal.” The prince smiled at this. 

“Well, this is good!” Bad smiles, handing the letter over to Skeppy to read. “They seem to want to get rid of Dream as much as we do.” 

“Yeah they do…” Skeppy mumbles, eyes widening at the writing. “Planned out an execution and everything- though thats only if we… capture him I guess, or as they put it anyways.” 

‘That’s good, we should probably get them over here.” Wilbur says, trying to have some say in this conversation. 

“I agree with Wilbur, it seems a mess over here.” Punz says. “I can go, I wanted to get my little brother over here too after I saw this place.” 

“Purpled? Why him? Your bounty hunter of a brother will be of no he-” Bad interrupts the general before he could finish. 

“I have a feeling there is more going on here than you are letting on, king Bad.” Punz syas. “My brother may be a bounty hunter, but he is amazing at fighting. He’ll be great help to us.” The king looked hesitant, but agreed. 

“I can go too, I was planning to go to L’manburg to get my son and head general. It’s on the way.” Wilbur says, the others in the room looking towards him. Bad sighed, nodding a final time. 

“Fine.” Bad says. 

“Wilbur?” Sapnap perked up at the voice, karl himself looking towards the door in hope. “Wilbur are you still here?” 

“I’m in here Quackity!” The prince yells, making his way to the door and opening it, revealing the missing peice that Sapnap had needed for so long. Karl stood up from his chair, running towards their fiance with teary eyes before engulfing the other into a tight hug. Sapnap followed suit, huge joyful smile on his face as he hugged both of his fiance’s close. 

“Holy- S-Sapnap? Karl? Is this real?” Quackity himself looked ready to cry, holding them back as he gazed at his fiance’s faces. 

“No, Quacks this is very real- we are here!” Karl giggles, bringing the half blinded male tighter into the hug. “I missed you.” Karl whimpers out, shoving his face into the slightly tallers chest, letting the blackette run his free hand through the smallers curly brown hair. 

“I missed you guys to.” Quackty sniffles out. “I’m so sorry- i shouldn’t have just ran off! I was being stupid.” Sapnap chuckled at the males words, wiping away his own tears with his free hand. 

“Apology accepted, Quacks. I’m just happy your safe.” sapnap says, while bringing the avian closer, kissing the other male. Quackity melted into it, closing his eyes and moving the hand he had carding through Karls hair onto the other blackettes cheek, running his thumb over his fiance’s cheek in a loving way. Quackity missed this. 

“Hey!” Karl chuckles, making the two break their kiss. They looked down towards the other who was smiling up at them. “Where’s my kisses?” The two others looed at one another before laughing, giving the smaller cheek kisses before each kissed the brownette on the lips at least once.