14

Hinata's POV

"Does anyone know how to get this point?" Tanaka asked, looking over to Nekoma.

"Kenma seems to be an analyzer." Kageyama mumbled.

"Yeah, he is. We could try to cut him off." I whispered, biting my nail.

"But, how? From what he's done, it seems like he's just going random on us." Noya sighed, slouching down on the bench.

"That's true." Asahi nodded, I frowned and looked at Kenma as he continued to talk with his team.

"I got an Idea. If I'm correct, Kenma should tell his team to block me off." I started.

"Okay?" Tsukishima mumbled, crossing his arms.

"Let's give them what they want. But, Instead, I'll follow Kenma." I smirked.

"And what would that do?" Kageyama frowned.

"Omg, how stupid can you be, King? That means, that the setter's vision will be cut off from us." Tsukishima groaned.

"I said don't call me that." Kageyama glared.

"Okay! Let's follow that information!" Daichi nervously laughed.

Kenma's POV

"Kenma, set it off!" Yamamoto smirked, I threw the ball up and hit it as hard as I could.

"Tanaka!" Hinata shouted as Kai followed his every move.

I ran up to the front and immediately noticed that Hinata was following me.

Shoot..

Kai got in front of me, making me losing sight of the ball. "Chance ball!" Kuroo shouted from the top of his lungs.

I quickly moved out of the way, and searched for the ball.

I won't be able to set it...

I watched as the ball came down and before it could hit the ground, Kai hit it again.

"Shit! Sorry!" He shouted, as the ball went back into the air.

"Kenma!" Kuroo yelled.

What should I do? If I try to set it, it'll most likely hit the net.

I gently hit the ball over the net, watching as it smoothly hit the floor.

The ringer went off, announcing that it was game over.

Did we lose..?

The Karasuno team all groaned, as our team shouted in victory. "Kenma! That was great!" Kuroo smiled, hugging me.

"It...was?" I mumbled, slowly hugging him back.

"Yeah, especially when you-"

"Hey, little brother! Nice game." A voice boomed from behind me.

I quickly let Kuroo go and turned around to face him. "Thanks..I guess." I sighed, looking away from him.

"Hey, sound more happy! You just won your first game." He dreamed, looking up at the ceiling in awe.

I frowned and swallowed any fear that I had felt. "Can you go now?" I asked, ignoring my nervous feeling.

"Do you hate me that much?" He asked, suddenly getting serious. I felt my heart drop in fear as he stared at me.

"I-I.." I tried to say something but nothing came out.

"What can I do to make you think differently about me? Call the cops on mom? Apologize everyday? Tell me." He mumbled.