20

Kenma's POV

I quickly walked out of the door and immediately looked for Kuroo. "Kenma, are you okay?" He asked, checking my face for bruises.

"I'm okay.." I whispered, he continued to check my arms until I grabbed his hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked, looking up at me.

"Can we go to the room?" I asked. He nodded and lead me to my room, closing the door behind him.

I sighed and sat down on the bed. "Are you sure you're okay, I heard screaming." He asked, sitting beside me.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, she just insulted me and you." I whispered.

"How?" He frowned, grabbing my hands.

"She said that I was selling my body to you and how you only care about having sex with me." I whispered, looking away at the bathroom door.

"What? No, you don't believe that, right?" He asked.

I looked back at him and frowned. "I didn't believe a thing that she told me about you." I smiled.

He sighed in relief and nodded. "Here, let's lay down." He whispered, slouching down on the bed.

I smiled and did the same as him. We both go quiet as we stare up at the ceiling.

I close my eyes and build up the courage to ask him. "K-Kuroo..?" I whispered.

"Yeah?" He asked, turning towards me.

"M-My...mom...she uh-" I sighed, trying to calm myself down.

"Kenma, calm down. What's wrong?" He whispered, sitting up.

I sighed and grabbed his hand. "Kuroo...my mom told me...that I will have to...sell..my body..."I whispered.

He got quiet and I immediately bit my lip, stopping myself from crying.

"She's lying...you don't have to do that..you won't have to do that." Kuroo mumbled.

I looked up at him and nodded. "Kenma, what if I break my promise to fulfill another one? Will you be upset?" He asked.

It depends on that promise...

If he's talking about breaking his promise about staying with me to fulfill the promise to protect me....

Then, I wouldn't be angry..I could never be angry with him...

"No..I won't be angry at you..it would be for the best." I mumbled.

He stared at me for a while before smiling softly. "Okay..." He whispered. I smiled back, and leaned on his shoulder.

"Tomorrow is the weekend, right?" He asked.

I nodded and he hummed. "Let's go out to have some fun." He smiled.

I sat up and looked at him. "Really? Aren't you going to be busy?" I asked.

"No, we don't have practice until Sunday." Kuroo mumbled, looking around the room.

"Well, okay..We can hang out." I softly smiled, watching his every move.

"Awesome." He smiled, looking over at my pillow. He reached for it and I quickly grabbed his hand.

"S-Sorry, I don't want my pillow to be moved." I lied, as he looked at me with a frown.

He stared between me and the pillow for a while before sighing.

"Okay." He nodded, looking at me with a tired smile.

"Sorry, I'll tell you." I whispered, slowly grabbing the pillow.