8

Kenma's POV

I slowly open my eyes and yawn as I look around my room. I try to sit up but feel arms tighten around my waist.

I turn around to see Kuroo sleeping beside be while holding me close to him. I almost immediately blush and turn back around.

He moved a bit and groaned. It was silent for a while before a sigh. "Good morning." He whispered, making me even more confused.

Did he know I was up?

I remained silent as he sighed yet again, afraid to turn around. He sighed again, pulling me closer to him.

"You don't have to be afraid anymore, I'll be right here, right by your side, always." He mumbled.

He softly rested his face into my neck, hummed when he was done. His hot breaths hit my nape, causing me to flutter my eyes close.

For the first time in forever...I wanted to stay like this with Kuroo...

I snuggled closer to him as his lips gently brushed against my neck.

I shouldn't be doing this but I wanted to....I wanted to feel loved more than anything, and Kuroo did just that...

Even if he didn't have any feelings towards me, He made me feel loved and cared about. Something that I craved for a long time now.

I smiled and turned around, forgetting that he wasn't asleep. I slowly opened my eyes and we both made immediate eye contact.

We stared at each other for a while before slowly leaning in to each other. He looked down at my lips and back in my eyes.

He gently placed his hand on my cheek and pulled me into his lips. I closed my eyes and slowly kissed him back.

I rested my hand on his shoulder as he gently pulled me closer to him.

He carressed my hair as we both sit up slowly. I lean into him, getting as close to him as possible.

We continued this for a while before stopping, after hearing the sound of the front door opening.

I pushed him away as he looked at me with a confused yet scared face.

"No...She doesn't come home until tomorrow if I calculated correctly.." I whispered, getting up and grabbing a oversized jacket from my closet.

"Wait, Kenma I-"

"We have to go...She'll be angry.." I said, grabbing his hand, making him almost stumble out of bed.

He quickly looked around for his shoes but remembered that they were downstairs.

"Kenma, our shoes." He mumbled, looking at me. I frowned and closed my eyes as we both hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Go, hurry!" I whispered shouted, pushing him towards the window. "Just go, don't stay here, I'll be fine."

"But-" Before he could say anything else, I opened the window and pushed him towards it.

"I'll text you." I whispered, looking at his with pleading eyes. He sighed and quickly jumped out the window as my door opened.

Kuroo's

I jumped out and turned around to see Kenma quickly turn around. "YOU BITCH! HOW MANY?! HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?!HUH?!" I heard his mother yell.

There was silence before laughter. "YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN THE ONE! YOU SHOULD'VE DIED!" She yelled.

I frowned as I watched Kenma slowly back up towards the window.

Jump.. Jump out...

I wished and begged for Kenma to jump out of the window, but instead, he closed the curtains.

No. Why did you do that, you could've easily escaped. Why didn't you just run?

I frowned as I heard a thud. "You BITCH!YOU SHOULD'VE DIED INSTEAD OF YOUR FATHER!" The lady yelled, soon after there was another thud, then another.

I quickly grab my phone and dialed 9-1-1 and quickly put the phone up to my ear. "Hello? Yes, could I get the police on Glenwood road, Tokyo? Yes, 100-1040." I quickly mumbled.

"Okay, they will be ariving there shortly." She sighed.

"How long?" I asked, looking back up at the window.

"Around 5 to 10 minutes." She mumbled, I shook my head and sighed.

"Okay, thank you." I mumbled, quickly hanging up the phone and running to the front door. I knocked on the door as hard as I could, while calming down my breaths. There was loud footsteps before the door opens, revealing a smiling woman.

"Yes? How can I help you?" She smiled. I cringed but smiled back.

"U-Uh, I was looking for Kenma." I mumbled, looking as her smile dropped just a bit.

"Kenma? Why are you looking for him?" She asked, shifting her weight from her left leg to her right.

"Oh, we wanted to study together, I was just picking him up." I smiled. She stared at me for a while before nodding.

"He's upstairs, hold on." She smiled, opening the door more. "Please, take a seat." She mumbled, as I sit down on the edge of the sofa.

She sighs and walked upstairs to his room, making me sit up a bit. There was silence before a few quickened steps. After about 5 minutes of nonstop footsteps, Kenma slowly walks down the stairs, and grabbed his shoes.

I tried to look at his face but he was turned away from me. I stood up and grabbed my shoes as his mother walked into the livingroom. "Oh? Where you already here? Why is your shoes off?" She had finally noticed.

I looked at Kenma as he froze. "O-Oh, no. I didn't want to be rude so I took them off after you left to get Kenma, didn't you notice?" I asked. She looked at Kenma before shaking her head and smiling.

"Not at all, I probably wouldn't have noticed even if you didn't have your shoes on." He giggled, as Kenma stands back up from putting on his shoes.

"Okay, well I'll see you later, honey." She smiled, walking towards Kenma and hugging him. He didn't hug back and just stood there.

She let go and looked at me. "Bye, come again." She smiled, as I hurried out of the house beside Kenma who had been ahead of me the whole time.

We both walked down the street far enough from the house. Before I could say anything, police cars sped pass us and stop at the house. "Huh?" Kenma asked, turning around.

"Kenma-" Before I could say anything, he ran back towards the house. "Kenma!" I shouted, run after him.