26

Kuroo's POV

My phone vibrated and I immediately look down at the screen to see a message from my father.

I jumped up from the couch and Bokuto stared at me in pure fear.

"What happened?" He asked.

"It's time." I whispered. "Kenma?" I hummed, staring at the empty staircase.

"Akaashi!" I shouted.

"The difference-"

"Shut up." I mumbled, rolling my eyes playfully.

After some time, they both came down stairs.

I caught a glimpse of Kenma wiping his face, making me frown. "What happened?" Akaashi asked, sitting beside Bokuto.

"Yeah..Did something bad happen?" Kenma whispered, stopping once he got close to me.

"No, but my father texted me and said that he was at the house...so..." I mumbled, looking between all of them.

"We should get going then, right?" Akaashi asked. I nodded as Bokuto shrugged.

"We're already ready and it's just ten minutes away so let's hurry and leave, while Kuroo is still here." Bokuto mumbled.

Akaashi and Bokuto both got up and started to grab their things, while I grabbed Kenma's hand and pulled him off to the side, ignoring Akaashi who was staring at us.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" I frowned, holding his hands tightly.

He hesitated for a while, which told me that he wasn't sure about trusting me yet.

"No, nothings wrong..me and Akaashi were just talking about my mom and my emotions started pouring out unconsciously." He whispered.

I smiled, knowing that he had gotten closer to knowing that he could trust me.

"Hey! You should've talked to me, now I'm getting jealous." I joked. He laughed, looking away to hide the blush on his face.

"Okayy.." He laughed, as he pushed me aside playfully.

I smiled and watched as he stood there, watching as Bokuto and Akaashi whispered to each other while smiling.

"I wanna kiss." I suddenly hummed. Kenma quickly frowned as he covered my mouth.

"Don't say that!"He whisper yelled, quickly stealing a glance at the others to see if they heard me.

"But, it's the truth." I murmured, moving his hand off of my mouth.

His face got red as he turned back around. "Shut up." He whispered, smiling to himself.

I chuckled and turned him back around, poking out my lips for a kiss. His eyes widened as he looked at my lips.

"What if they see?" He whispered.

"They won't, can you see that they are also busy?" I hummed.

Kenma turned around to see Akaashi and Bokuto literally flirting with each other.

He looked at me and quickly gave me a peck on the lips. I smiled at his cute behavior and grabbed his hands.

"One more." I whispered, he sighed and kissed me, making it longer than the other one.

He pulled away and looked at the floor. I smiled and licked my lips. "Just one more time." I smiled.

He blushed and frowned at me. "How many more?" He frowned.

"Just one more, I promise." I mumbled. He sighed and leaned in for the kiss when I put my hand around his neck and pull him in.

He took it by surprise but kissed me back soon after.