AUTHOR'S NOTE(THE CHATPWR MAY GLINCH SO...JUST GO TO THIS ONE FIRST)

I AM SO FREAKING SORRY!!!😭😩😭

I had a game today and only got back until 11....I tried to complete the chapter between my lunch period and my study hall but I couldn't finish it...

Then, when I got home I did my homework and it was almost 12....

I tried to finish the chapter but I just couldn't and I wanted to finally release a "GOOD" chapter for you guys....

Soo.....

I'm REALLY terribly sorry for the late chapter that WILL be released TOMORROW....

I hope you guys understand...😌

And just for that....imma write a song for you guys..

"I'm so sorry, for not publishing a chapter today~ I know, I was busy but that's not excuse for me to say~
Now, you have to wait a million hours until, I complete a chapter that is good enough for you~
Yes, I know this book is good, and I know you'd say you understood...
But, I still feel as if I'm the one to...blameeee~
So, until I make it right, I don't want to start a fight~
So, I'll make a longer chapter for you, to enjoyyyyyy~~"

*Cue the clapping*

(Thank you, Thank you..)

ANYWAY...

Yeaaa, if u have any questions(which I might have already answered in the short song) then comment, I'll be sure to respond as fast as I can...

LOVE YAAA, BYEEE❤❤❤