19

⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️

THE F SLUR IS USED IN THIS CHAPTER

(P.S Don't worry I'm apart of the LGBTQ+)

YOU.HAVE.BEEN.WARNED

Kenma's POV

"Kenma...Wake up." I heard Kuroo whisper as he gently shake me. I slowly opened my eyes, to see him looking down at me.

"We're here?" I whispered.

"Yeah, we're here. Let's go." He whispered, unbuckling my seatbelt. I sit up and grab my phone.

Getting out the car, Kuroo wave at them as they drive off, leaving us at the door.

"Are you ready?" He asked, grabbing my hand. I didn't answer him as the door opened.

"What is he doing here?" Kaede frowned, looking at Kuroo.

"I'm going to spend the night." Kuroo smiled, stepping closer to me. Kaede looked at me but sighed.

"Alright then, come in. Kenma, mom wants you in her room." Kaede mumbled, whispering the last part in my ear.

I make eye contact with him as we both walk deeper into the house. "Kuroo, I'll be back." I mumbled, making him turn to me.

"Where are you going?" He frowned, I gave him a look before he sighed.

"Please, don't think nothing about it, she won't pull anything if you're here." I whispered.

He sighed and I took that chance to walk to her room. Slowly opening the door, I peek inside to see her sitting down on the bed.

"Get in here." She sighed, not even glancing at me.

I quickly closed the door and stood beside her. "Did you bring that boy over?" She asked, looking towards me.

"Y-Yes..." I whispered, looking down at the ground.

"You fag.." She chuckled. I quickly looked up and shook my head.

"W-What..?" I whispered. She looked up at me and leaned back on her two hands.

"You think I'm stupid? You're offering your body to that boy." She smirked.

I quickly shook my head and frowned. "I-it's not like that.." I whispered.

"Don't worry, you took after me." She sighed, slowly standing up from the bed.

I shook my head, quickly looking down to the carpet under my feet.

"Oh, come on, don't tell me you didn't know I sold my body." She laughed making her way to me.

"I-I'm not like you-"

"Shut up!" She yelled, slapping me to the floor.

I cough from the sudden impact and held my cheek. "Don't worry, I don't care about your little boy. What I care about is you." She smirked, bending down to eye level.

"I need you." She smiled, looking me up and down.

Kuroo's POV

I turned my head at the sudden shout that came from the room that Kenma entered.

Standing up, I try to make my way over but Kaede step in front of me.

"I wouldn't wanna do that, if I were you." He mumbled.

"Move out of my way." I glared, peeking over his shoulder.

"Kenma, is fine-"

"You have no right to say his name." I mumbled, making eye contact with him.

He sighed and nodded.

"Understandable. But, me and Kenma aren't like Kenma and Mom, I hope you understand that our relationship isn't as bad as it seems." He sighed.

"Are you sure? Because it seems like Kenma is pretty shit scared of you. I don't care if you hit him or not, I won't go pass like Kenma is happy to see you." I glared.

"And I understand that, Kenma hates me, right now. I left him alone knowing that mom hits him, and I regret that. But, I'm here and I'm trying to make things right." He sighed.

I frowned but let him continue. "When our father died, she started drinking and taking drugs and that's when it started,"

"Your mother hits you guys because your father died?" I asked.

"No, she's never hit me. She believes that if Kenma had never asked our father to leave out of the house to get something, then he would've never died." Kaede whispered.

"And you let her? Why?" I glared, stepping closer to him.

"I didn't know what else to do, I figured that she would stop but she didn't. I was fed up and wasn't thinking so I left. It would've been called kidnap if I took Kenma at the time, so I planned to come back for him." He sighed, leaning on the wall a bit.

"And so that's why you're here? Why didn't you just call the cops , then?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Back then," He started, looking up at the ceiling. "I had hope. That was the time our father died, so I thought she would be fine." He whispered.

I saw a small tear fall down his face and he quickly wipe it away. "I decided to not call the cops first. Kenma was going to, but..I stopped him, right before I left." He sighed.

"Honestly, I lost that hope I had. I asked Kenma if we could call them but, it seems like he still has hope for her. I feel so damn guilty for making him believe that he had hope for her." He finished.

I stared at him for a while before sighing. "And now, you're trying to convince yourself that Kenma is right, so you're letting her hit him, hoping that she can change." I mumbled.

He nodded and finally looked at me. I shook my head and crossed my arms.

"Putting up a play, making Kenma hate you, that's fucked up." I sighed.

"I know but...until I think of a solution, it's going to have to stay this way." He sighed.

"No, I'll call the cops." I mumbled. He sat up and shook his head.

"What?" He frowned. I turned around sighed.

"I'll call the cops, Kenma won't know that it was me anyway. I promised him that I wouldn't call them, but I also promised to keep him safe. Her being in jail is how to." I mumbled.

He sighed and nodded. "If that's what you want, then do it." He said.

I nodded and looked back at the door. "Kenma is fine in there, right?" I asked, still looking at the door.

"The only thing she will do is slap him. I will know and stop it if she does anything else. She laughs when she wants to do worse, so we'll know." He mumbled.

I sighed but nodded. "Fine, but I'm taking it out on you if he gets so much as a bruise on his body or face." I glared, sitting down on the couch.

"Well said." He chuckled, sitting beside me.

"Shut up." I mumbled.

"Only if you do the same." He sighed.

"Bite me." I cursed.

"Watch out, I will actually do it." He smirked.

"Try me." I smirked back.