INFO ON NEW BOOK

OKAYYYYYYYYYYY

Soooo.....

The new book has a official nameeeee

*Applauds going crazy*

SO......The name is gonna beeeee.....(Drumroll pleaseeee)

*Drums going crazy*

LOSING TIESSSSSSSS

BIRBGIEURGIERGUEROGUEORGEJRGEJRGERGG

Okay..........That was a bit extra on my end...

But, yea. the book is gonna be called Losing Ties and will probably officially debut with a chapter sometime next week...

I've decided to not do Character introductions and just jump into the book due to some characters having secrets about them that will be leaked if I do a introduction on them....

so....yall are gonna have to try hard to like the characters....(Even though I'm pretty sure yall are gonna like Kuroo first)

ANYGAYYSSS

Just wanted to tell you...and no the new book schedule will NOT effect this books schedule..most likely Losing Ties will be having chapter releases two times a week....depending on how much I like the book....

This book will most likely be having less chapter releases sometime next week, since I am finally starting school on Monday....sadly...

BUT, when has that EVER stopped me.....?

NEVER so....I will be telling you guys sometime next week the release dates for the chapters of this book...so...look forward to that....

yeaahhh....bye. Now....I'm gonna be working on the next chapter for this book bc I feel like you guys deserve it!!!

BYEE NOW!!!