Chapter 9: You're not Heartless

*A good night sleep means thinking of you even after I close my eyes.*

Warning: Language (Cursing)

*******

No one speak after. They just looked into each other's eyes. His dark orbs meet her brown orbs.

"Did that answer your question Miss Lee?"

"It did. One thing I realized tonight..B.I."

"What is it?"

"You're not heartless...you are actually full of heart B.I leader of Sun Province." She said. It just suddenly came out of her mouth. "Will you believe me?"

"I believe in every words you say, Hi." A sudden warm filled Lee Hi's heart for an unknown reason. This is the first time that the infamous leader of Sun Province called her by her first name.

Her hiccuped filled the unexplainable atmosphere between them. "I'm sorry." Her naturally pinkish cheeks flushed in red. To her embarrassment, she low down her head that's why she wasn't able to see the suppressed smile in Hanbin's crimson lips.

"I don't want to waste so much of your time, goodnight and thank you again, B.I."

"Goodnight, Miss Lee." He turned around and walk to his black Audi.

In her inaudible voice she said, "See you on Sunday." Not really wanting Kim Hanbin to hear what she said. She looked up in the sky and was mesmerized by the beauty of the twinkling stars. She inhaled and exhaled the cold breeze of the night before she went inside her house.

The next day Lee Hi started her day like the usual only there's something different about her. She's humming while walking down the stair that she don't usually do. Everything feels light as if all the positivity there is in the world possessed her.

Even in her work, her smile is two times much wider than she usually does, as if she doesn't feel tired from smiling. "That's three thousand sir." The customer give her three thousand cash.

"Thank you." The man uttered that she changed with a smile.

About five meters away, Robert Choi can't believe that Lee Hi can smile as double like she usually do. His eyes were twinkling too like an ultimate fanboy of her. "What have gotten into her? Why is she so happy? But it's a good thing though." He shook his head in amazement. Then he walks towards Marie and Lita's posts.

Robert stood up in between Marie and Lita's counters. "Look at Lee Hi." The two women followed what their manager said, afraid that the man might be mad at them if they disobeyed him. Without a choice they looked at Lee Hi, clueless. "Look how she smiles with the customers, even though her job is tiring she still show to everyone the positivity in life. Be like her...stop being possessed with the negativity. Tsk, tsk." He left clicking his tongue but didn't hide the disappointment in Marie and Lita.

Marie and Lita looked at Lee Hi angrily. Both of their fists were clenched tightly. The look in their eyes has daggers, that if looks could really kill...Lee Hi has been lying down on the floor already, lifeless.

"May I know why my dear Lee Hi is so happy?" Lee Hi stop on her track for a second, but continue to fix her mom's bed after. A huge smile was still plastered on her beautiful face.

When she's done fixing it, she hold her mother's hand and help her to lie on the bed again. After her work she hurriedly went to the hospital..with excitement. It feels like..she's a high schooler excited to go home to taste her mom's new recipe.