Chapter 34: But You Are Here

*Someone will always come to save us from danger, anxiety, loneliness..whatever we are feeling or whatever situation we are currently in. We are strong but sometimes we also need some saving..because not all the time we can be strong for ourselves..or for others.*

———————

Thank you for continue supporting this story even though I am always lacking, especially with grammar and some real typo errors.

———————

Warning: Violence, Language. Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds that may trigger traumatic experience. Feel free not to read this chapter if you can't take the risk of reading such content that contains possible triggers that would affect your sensitive minds

———————

After that long night with the Star province leader that was full of laughter because of Jay B's humorous joke..the night ended with a goodbye. Jay B and his sworn brothers will stay in Sun Hotel, the most prestigious and luxurious hotel in the entire Sun Province.

The couple went home as they are both tired. Hanbin for being physically tired and Lee Hi for being emotionally tired. She smiled, she laughed, she answered questions if she's being asked but the glitter in her eyes is absent. She's just not sure why.

Hanbin on the other hand didn't let her be out of place and always asking her if she's really okay. He knew that she's not and something is bothering her, but he remained silent after he heard her answer. Not because he actually believe in her answer, but because he respect Lee Hi's decision for not telling him the exact reason why. As long as it's not a reason that would make them fall apart then he's fine.

She fell asleep right away after she took a quick half bath. While Hanbin left staring at her peaceful state while sleeping. He kissed her temple before he lie down beside her and hugged her from behind.

"Goodnight babe. I am always here for you. Please always be reminded on that."

When Lee Hi woke up the next day, Hanbin isn't around anymore. Suddenly, her heart feels empty. She's used to wake up Hanbin is still beside her. It's part of her morning that as soon as she opened her eyes the first thing she'll see is his face, looking like an angel when asleep. But not for the past two days. If it's a normal day she wouldn't feel such emptiness but knowing where Hanbin is right now, something pinch her heart inside.

She touched the empty side of the bed. "I am not like this, but why do I feel so left behind whenever you are with Dahyun nowadays?"

Sighing, she shrugged her thoughts away get up from bed. She took her towel from the rack and went straight to the bathroom. It took her almost twenty minutes to finish taking a bath. She just wore the usual clothes she wore when at home, a tee and a jogging pants.

Downstairs, she's about to go to the kitchen when she was welcome by Bao-bao and Lulu, the pig.

"Arrrrf! Arrrrf!" 'Mommy! This pig is saying that he'll take you away from me.'

"Oink! Oink! Oink!" 'I didn't say that! I just said it out of anger for calling me adopted pig.'

"Arrf! Arrf! Arrf!!" 'I'll go to mommy first, you adopted pig. I am the original remember that.'

"Oink! Oink! Oink!" 'Stop calling me adopted pig or I will really took your mommy away and that will leave you become hot-dog.'

"Arrf! Arrf! Arrf!" 'Before that happen, I'll make you bacon and daddy will not let you take mommy Lee Hi away from us.'