Chapter 24: Should I Call You Wife?

*I hope everyone is doing fine. If ever you're not well..just think that everything will be alright. Think positively in life. We can all get through this. Fighting!*

—————————-

I struggle writing this chapter while writing this in another platform because that was the time that I lost my beloved dog, that was a month ago but still the longing pain she left still lingers in my heart.

———————

Warning: Language

——————

"I love you." He whispered as he planted hot kisses on Lee Hi's lips. He lift up his hand to cupped her face possessively as though just by kissing her isn't enough. Just the sight of her swollen lips gives him a hard on. He pressed himself even more on her. Like he's forgetting that Lee Hi's being squeezed in between him and the wall. What important is he's feeling her, he can't get enough he wants more. By the time that he let go of her lips, Lee Hi is catching her breath.

"So damn good and sexy!" Hanbin uttered under his breath. He took off his shirt like he's in a race then kissed Lee Hi again. While Lee Hi on the other hand can't think straight anymore. Hanbin's hot kisses makes her in dazed but now that he's feeling the warmth of his half naked body she doesn't know what to think anymore. They kissed many times, yes..but this one is different. It's hot, pleasurable and exciting.

Hanbin scooped her up while still kissing her and squeezing her against the wall. She wrapped both of her hands on his nape and let Hanbin support her while they are continuously eating each other's lips.

Hanbin started to remove every button of her shirt using one hand while the other one is keep on supporting her. She doesn't mind if tonight something might happened and if they really did it. She always feel that Hanbin is always ready for her, but he respect her that's why he's just being contented by hugging, short and light kissing and cuddling her everytime they are lying on the same bed...but she knew he wanted more. Right now, she's ready. She'll give what he wants.

"Aaarrrff! Aaarff! Aaarrff!"

Hanbin continue to kiss Lee Hi even though Bao-bao is keep on barking on them. Suddenly, Lee Hi couldn't keep her laughter anymore. "Bao-bao is watching...and probably jealous."

"Let him. He's just a puppy he still doesn't know what we are doing."

"Yeah? As if he would really have an idea even if he grew up and B.I, he's not just a puppy, he's our son."

"Aaaarrrf! Aaarrfff!"

"Keep quiet Bao-bao..mommy and daddy are making you a little sister or a little brother. Don't be jealous." Then Hanbin kissed her again but Lee Hi couldn't suppressed her laughter again that Hanbin's lips landed on her neck...that he didn't waste to plant soft kisses on her soft and naked neck.

"Stop. Put me down now. Maybe Bao-bao is hungry, I'll feed him. You, go to the shower and took a bath."

Hanbin's face became distorted. "Can't we just go bath together? And you should be feeding me too."

"I just feed you."

"I meant not food, you."

Lee Hi's face turn red again. "Dammit! Don't make me more mad, Lee Hi. Stop blushing or I'll really forget about Bao-bao."

"What? It's your fault."

"Then don't be affected."

"You are unbelievable. Put me down now."