Chapter 10: I Like Your Scent

*If we like the person we put his/her name in our minds..but if we love the person we put his/her name in our hearts. It was as if the love we have for that person inked in our hearts. It can never be erased.

———————-

"Mom it was amazing!" Lee Hi exclaimed. She obviously can't hide the happiness and excitement in her voice. Just right in time when they finished the program her mom called.

"I can hear everything in your voice, my dear Hi."

"I want to do it again. It feels so good to help others. But I don't know if there still next time and if there is..I want you to be there as well. You are the cook and I'll be the one who'll give food."

"It will happen once I am fully healed. Just wait a little longer my dear Lee Hi and we will be together again. When that happens I'll cook your favorite dishes again and we will bond until dawn. We will also conduct feeding program too."

"That sound so good mother. I miss you, mom." She looked up to stop the tears peeking at the window of her eyes.

"I miss you too my dear Lee Hi. I'll be hanging up now. Continue what you're doing and I won't bother you for the meantime."

"Alright. I'll call once I'm home." Lee Hi ended the call but she's still looking at her cellphone as if her mother will come out from it. She was only awaken from her reverie when she heard a deep yet magnetic voice rang from her behind. "Miss Lee."

She automatically bowed her head "B.I!" She exclaimed, shock is obvious in her voice. "How long have you been here? Did I disturb you?" Her brows furrowed because of curiosity.

"I've been here not quite long ago. No, you did not bother me. How about you, what are you doing here?"

"Well, I took the opportunity to talk to my mother. I told her how amazing it is." She honestly answered. The happiness in her voice is obvious.

"Do you really like to do charities?"

She lift up her head to look directly in his eyes and asnwered, "Yes."

"Would you like to do it again?"

"Huh?" In daze, her brows furrowed again. "Well, I would love to. If there's a chance..why not?"

"Then let's do it again. But of course not this Sunday because of the Sun Foundation Charity Ball."

"Is it okay to do the program every Sunday?"

"It's been settled then."

Her eyes widen in disbelief. She couldn't believe that just like that the Sun Province leader can decide as easy as counting from one to five. "That's....I mean.." lost for words she couldn't construct even a single sentence to say. That put a suppressed smile on Hanbin's lips, only mentally. "Thank you, B.I." Of all the words running in her mind those were the words came out from her mouth.

"You're always welcome, Miss Lee."

"But please don't put my name on the banner again. Just put 'For the people of N City'. When you're giving it's really not important to put your name. It feels like politics for me. If you help, you help. It doesn't matter if people remembers your name or not.,what important is you help those people in need." She bit her lips and say fast. "Please don't be offended."

"I'll sure to keep that in mind. No, I am not offended."

She heaved a sigh of relief. "That's a relief..because I don't want to make the Sun Province leader mad."