Chapter 25: Curiosity Kills The Cat, Jealousy Kills Hanbin

*Jealousy makes us a different person, therefore don't be jealous.*

———————-

Few minutes after Kim Hanbin took a quick bath he went downstair right away, only to hear and to find out that all the leaders of the Districts are still in his gigantic mansion, sitting comfortably in the dining area while laughing with their own jokes as they tell such stories that he's sure that it wasn't even true. What makes him annoyed even more is the way Lee Hi keep on laughing, enjoying the other leaders' company. Not only the leaders of the Districts but also their first in command guards, Min and company.

"What did I tell you all about going out and not seeing your faces when I went downstairs?"

"Oh! Hi, Leader." Jay casually greeted him then continue to feed Bao-bao, instead of him eating his own food.

Hanbin who's been in bad mood since earlier can't hide the sharp look on his eyes but the leaders are ignoring him. 'Tch! How dare them ignore me now?' He sat down on his respective seat, next to Lee Hi. As soon as he sat down Lee Hi immediately prepared a plate of food for him. She gave him a warm smile as she handed him the plate with his favorites. It's even more delicious as Song added flavors to it.

"Eat well."

"How about you? You should eat well too. You're getting skinnier this past few days."

One who can't take the sweetness of the two interrupted them by clearing his throat. "Ehem! Why am I seeing lots of ants here?"

"You might want to see lots of bullets here too. What do you think, One?"

"Aigooo! Our leader is being so really grumpy this past few days. I am going to eat..as I said."

Everyone remain silent after that but it only lasted for few seconds as they are not used of eating quietly.

"Aish! I can't enjoy my food being so quiet, let's just tell some jokes. The most funny one will have my black card for two weeks. I'll decide who will win." Mino said then put down his black card on the table beside his spoon. The so called game hasn't even started yet but everyone is already laughing when Hoony took the card.

"Give the card to me, Hoony."

"You said that the most funniest one will have the card. They all laugh..and I won."

"What the..? The game isn't even starting yet, you fool."

"Exactly, but they laughed already. So, I won."

Mino who can't do anything about how Hoony manipulate everything and being the most cheater of them all. "Aish! You always win because of your cheating."

"It's the wise who always win and I am wise, it's not cheating."

They all laugh again. But Lee Hi notice two men aren't laughing at all. First is Kim Hanbin, which is given already. He didn't show much affection or emotion if he's with his brothers or probably because of the thought that he's a leader. But what captured Lee Hi's attention was the man seating infront of him..who's also timidly eating. It was Min who's hiding his laughter and can't even enjoy his food as there is always hesitant everytime he lifts up the spoon into his mouth.

She picked up her spoon and took a piece of meat and brought it to Min's spoon when he lift up the spoon again and about to put it into his mouth. "Eat more, Min." She also give him a warm smile.

Min suddenly hides his blushing face and slightly bowed his head as he replied shyly, "Ah, yeh. Thank you Miss." And just like that the whole dining area became silent. Everyone's attention went to Lee Hi and Min.