Chapter 27: I Am Notorious, Greedy and Ferocious Leader.

*You are always home, in my kiss you are home, in my hug you are home, in my arms you are home. Never think of a second that you're not home because forever, always you are.*

———————

Warning: Killing. Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds that may trigger traumatic experience. Feel free not to read this chapter if you can't take the risk of reading such content that contains possible triggers that would affect your sensitive minds.

———————-

"I'll be back." Hanbin kissed her forehead as he bid goodbye to Lee Hi.

"I'll be waiting." She replied, then give him a warm smile. "Always be careful okay?"

Dahyun and the leaders needed him that's why she can't do anything but to look at his back as he walks away until his figure faded when he turned left. She was left alone but she didn't feel any insecurity instead she felt proud for having such a responsible boyfriend. He is the leader of their beloved province, she already accepted the fact that a time like this will really happen. She can't always have Hanbin's time fully, it will always be half..for her and for his people.

Lee Hi took her time to admire the place while waiting for Hanbin. The trees were standing tall and proud just like Kim Hanbin. She heard rumors before that those trees were planted by the Kim's to serve as their identity. That just like a tree..a leader will grow, will become strong..and whatever storm it face it will never yield..and by the time it became old and fade, it will always remain as a tree.

While admiring the trees she didn't notice that her feet lead her already at the end of the garden. The lamp post give enough lights already but because it's night, some parts of it can't be reached by the lights. She continue to walk to the path she's been walking to. Suddenly, she's in one of the dark ally of the N City. She didn't know that there's a shortcut to be in that street. The street has only few cars goes back and forth few people are walking to admire how quiet and safe the place is. She then remember it's the way to the N City's supermarket.

How she missed this place and feeling. She's free like a bird and Hanbin didn't give her limits to whatever she wants to do nor to go..but the kind of feeling she has right now is different. She feels nostalgic like when she hadn't lost her mother yet. Wherein she's too busy to work in order to save money for her sick mother. She's too busy picking up the pieces it caused after losing her mother, that she's forgotten the other world.

Her eyes became misty until tears streamed down her eyes as she continue to walk to the place where she grew up and had so much memories when life was just easy when she's young...until she grew up and life throw her all the trials that make her strong and who she is today.

She opened the gate and as soon as she opened it all the memories came flashing back like a movie in her mind. "Mom, I still miss you." Suddenly she uttered.

The leaders are looking by their unwelcome visitor. But the atmosphere says how dangerous it is. "We don't remember that we invited you here." Jinu said in his calmed yet deep and dark voice.

The man only give them an arrogant smirk. He moved, make a step to Dahyun who just finished serving him tea. The leaders stay still but all alert one wrong move and their unwanted visitor will meet his end.

"Touch her and you're dead, Borabo!" Warned by Hanbin who just arrived in the Infinity Club, specifically in the VIP room. His eyes shows no emotion at all. It's deep, cold and dark. No one can ever read it. The unwelcome guest's hand remains in the air. He then looked at Hanbin. A cold and arrogant grin plastered on his lips.