Chapter 33: I Am Fine

*Doesn't mean we always say we are fine, it's just really fine. Sometimes it's really not, just look into our eyes and you'll see what's beneath the word okay we are saying.*

————————

Fidgeting her cold and shaking fingers she look cautiously infront of the mirror. She take a look at her own reflection once again. She's wearing a long sleeve floral dress that length reached two inches below her knees. She partnered it with a white doll shoes which has flower embroidery design too. Her waist length hair was clipped into a neat one that she looked like a human barbie, even though the lip balm and a little amount of blush on do the trick on her face. She's a natural beauty so no need to put more make up for her to look glamourous.

Sighing, she bit her lip once again. She can't believe that she's really about meeting the Star Province leader tonight and she's not even sure if it's really a good idea or not. Her last conversation with Hanbin about the Star province leader isn't good. Yesterday, when they arrived at the mansion she immediately dozed off to sleep and when the next morning came when she woke up..Hanbin is no longer on sight. Min said that he went out early to wait for Jay B's arrival in the airport..and that makes her anxious the whole day up until now. Speaking of Hanbin he's not even been calling her to ask how is she, like, is he really serious to announce a war against the Star province leader? He's not really going to do that, is he? She tried calling him the whole day but his line is always busy.

She heard a knock on the door. She look at it cautiously but with excitement too. Ah! Hanbin! She immediately went towards the door to finally meet Hanbin but the glitter in her eyes faded when she saw Min infront of the door. Come to think of it, if it's Hanbin he wouldn't need to knock on the door.

She immediately hide her disappointment by plastering a huge smile on her face. "Min!"

"B.I can't pick you up as he's busy arranging some stuff for the Star province leader and his co-leaders, so, I'll be the one who will accompany you to the venue. I'll be your driver too."

Even though she's disappointed that Hanbin can't pick her up..it's a relief that he didn't really started a war with the Star Province leader. 'I guess, I am just the only one who thinks too much.'

Before she take a walk she asked Min to ease her anxiety away. "How do I look?"

"You look like that you really deserved to be called the First Lady of the Sun Province leader."

She pouted her lips. "Are you just saying that to boost my confidence?"

"Isn't that you want to hear in the first place, Miss?"

"Alright. You win. Point taken." She then walk ahead and was followed by Min.

Inside the car, Lee Hi tried to gather some information about the Star Province leader. "What is the Star Province look like?"

"He look dangerous yet respected. Just like B.I..but I must say that B.I is more charismatic."

"You really are loyal to your leader, hmm?"

"What can I say Miss? I was born to be loyal to B.I."

"And I am happy that B.I found such loyal and honest people."

The car stopped infront of the Infinity Club. She got out of the car as Min already open the door for her. "Thank you Min." The guy only bowed his and closed the car door again.

She look up and read the name of the Infinity Club that letters were curve into perfection, that you'll see how the owner meticulously have the design for it. It's been so long since the last time she'd been here. Suddenly, the most embarrassing moment she had with Hanbin flashed in her mind. Her cheeks flushed in red. She shrugged that memory away and just focus her mind about the event tonight.