Chapter 20: Lee Hi, Will You Trust Me?

*Trust is sometimes given and sometimes earned. If I trust you don't ever break it..because trust is hard to give again once it's broken.*

——————-

Warning: Brutal Killing. Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds that may trigger traumatic experience. Feel free not to read this chapter if you can't take the risk of reading such brutal violence.

Read at your own risk!

Enjoy reading!

——————

Dawn. The sun doesn't even ascended yet but Kim Hanbin already have the information he needed. Min gave him the exact information he wanted to know. No more, no less.

An evil and dangerous smirked form onto his lips. His eyes were filled with deathly stillness. "Nam Jaejoon, I'll give you the opportunity to meet satan today." He then stabbed the picture on the table along with the information about what happened on the day of Lee Hi's mother.

He rose up from his seat and walk towards the door. Bobby is still following him. A dangerous smirk was plastered on his lips. He even shook his head, in his mind. 'It will be a bloody death for you, Nam Jaejoon. You just made the bad boy mad. Too bad you hurt the woman he cared the most. You'll see the monster he's been hiding for a while now.'

Min is already outside the door, on guard again. "Watch Lee Hi discreetly. Report to me from time to time. Clean my mess in the kitchen. Make sure Lee Hi will not see it."

"Yes, hyungnim." Min bowed his head to the both of them. The ordinary members also bowed their heads.

When they reached their destination, the sun has shone already. It was clear and dazzlingly bright, but Hanbin's face is gloomy as when a storm hit the land. Dark and destructive.

"Who are you! Let me fucking go! Why is it so cold? Where are my clothes? This is inhumane! Let me go!" Outside. He's already been hearing Nam Jaejoon's voice and it annoys him even more.

"Can't you make him quiet?" He growled as soon as he entered the interrogation room. "Or you want me to make him quiet myself and I'll make sure each one of you will follow. " He said dangerously. The leaders just smirked at him. While their ordinary members moved as fast as cheetah to make Nam Jaejoon quiet. "I am still far from this room but I can already hear his fucking pig like voice!"

Nam Jaejoon was only blindfolded earlier but as soon as Hanbin commanded his member to make him quiet..both of his eyes and mouth were shut.

Hanbin went straight to his respective seat and sit like a king claiming the throne that is rightfully his.

"I heard from Min what did this bastard do."

Bobby looked at Jinu and shook his head and mouthed, 'Poor Nam Jaejoon.' Jinu on the other hand just smirked. Because they already knew what will happen.

"I want to talk to him now." Beneath in his calm voice is a deadly Kim Hanbin. His voice was calmed but his expression is unreadable.

Nam Jaejoon has been anxiously listening to his abductors. His heart was in race because of anxiety. He's really afraid of what will going to happen to him. Little by little he opened his eyes when one of his abductors removed his blindfold. His eyes widened in terror upon seeing the Sun Province leader sitting in the middle while looking at him with unreadable expression on his face. His dark and cold stare penetrates deep right into his bones. He doesn't have the guts to look at it for too long.