Author's Note

To the readers that happened to open this book by just checking, accident or intentionally...Welcome to Lee Hi and Kim Hanbin Fan fiction! My first ever story that was based on fan fiction, an alternative universe. This was actually originally written in english names you'll see it in one of my publish book here in wattpad...only it only shows few chapter as I have focus more with this fanfiction.

Just have some reminders about this story.

*The story is written in English (I am really not good with the said language but I want to go out of my comfort zone and try something new.)
*There are brutal killings that may trigger something in your peaceful mind, you can always go back and not read it. I will appreciate it even more. You have been warned. Read at your own risk.
*Uncensored profanity words.
*Lots of grammatically incorrect words.
*All types of typos you'll encounter.
*This is written in Asian Fan Fiction too (the reason why I change the name from English names to real names of my characters as fanfiction.)
*There will be some slight changes from AFF to here in Wattpad.
*AFF time frame it was written Started: February 03, 2021 Ended August 01, 2021
* The author is not perfect so is the story.
*This story is inspired by one of our dog, Avery. Because missing you is a longing pain that we thought we can endure, sadly the pain still lingers in our hearts. This one is for you, love.
*If you are ready, you can now proceed to the next chapter.