Chapter 29: You Really Siding With Min?

*Loyalty doesn't always depends on how you stay longer or shortly. It's no matter what situation you're into you'll stay and prove that word with action.*

———————

How was it so far? I know no one is noticing this story yet. But incase you do, please leave a comment and I'd be happy to know what's your feedback. I may not be able to put it on the author's note..but this is actually my first time writing a fanfiction. I just love Kim Hanbin and I am happy for his comeback and this one is for him. Keep safe always!

———————

Next morning came, and Lee Hi was awaken by small kisses planted all over her face. "I'm still sleepy, babe." She uttered in almost audible voice.

"It's time for breakfast babe. You haven't been eating since last night."

"Can I eat later? I am still sleepy. Please let me sleep." She then took the pillow and cover her whole face. She heard him chuckle but she ignored it. The dreamland is what important right now and she's still being chase by it.

She didn't mind when she suddenly feel that she was being lift up. But what awakens her when a cold water hit her body. "Kyaaaaaaaaaaah! Biiii Iayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. She's about to rant and give him a punch but her annoying boyfriend already left her while laughing like there's no tomorrow. She doesn't have any choice but to continue taking a bath.

Fifteen minutes later she's done taking a bath and already wearing a sweat pants and a v-neck black t-shirt. She immediately went downstairs to find Hanbin and give him the most painful punch he could give him. Which she bet if she could actually do. Either she can't because he's too handsome or she'll just get hurt because of his tone body.

She found him in the kitchen sitting on a high chair sipping on his coffee while reading a newspaper. He's also wearing reading glasses, it's his routine everytime he's reading a newspaper every morning. 'Damn! He's just really too good looking. I don't want to question our creator but He really give Hanbin lots of favor while creating him...he was so perfectly handsome.'

Her breath hitched when Hanbin lift up his gaze and look straight in her eyes then smiled. She literally see how the sun smiled. All the evil revenge she's thinking to get even suddenly vanished. 'Damn him for being so handsome and cute wearing glasses.'

"Errr. It's been a while since the last time I've seen you reading a newspaper." She manage to say despite of the butterflies in her stomach being in chaos.

Hanbin put down the newspaper on the table. Open his arms to welcome her. Lee Hi walk towards his direction and accepted his welcoming hug.

"Don't have time this past few days." He said. Looking straight into her eyes. And dang! She's melting. He patted her head and tuck in some of the strands of her hair behind her ears. "Besides, I have found some more interesting to read for the past six months or so."

Her forehead creased. "What is it?"

"Your expression babe. I love watching you everytime..and I always feel contented and happy...especially if I see your smile."

Her cheeks flushed in red in an instant. "What's with you? Are you afraid that I might—"

"Nah. You'll never get revenge to get even..because I know how much you love me." He said arrogantly and proudly.

Her face contorted, "You really are full of yourself..aren't you."

"Babe, I am just stating facts..it's not me being full of myself."