Chapter 23: Saranghae, Lee Hi

*In your arms I am home. I will stay as long as I felt the warmth it brings.*

———————

"Welcome home, Babe." Lee Hi whispered to his ears and right then and there she felt secured. He didn't waste another second, he pulled her right away into his arms. His strong arms envelope on her slender body and he liked the feeling, it's warm...feels like he was really home after a very long and tiring journey of finding the right place to be called home. As for Lee Hi, every time he's afar or been busy with his business then if they meet, she always say, welcome home, because she knew..her hug is his home.

"You are in my arms, therefore, I am home. You are my home, Lee Hi. My babe. My love. My everything."

"I thought you're gonna say, your universe too," She then laugh heartily.

"I can say that if you want too?" He teased but Lee Hi took it seriously. She looked at him momentarily but there's also disbelief in her eyes.

"Isn't that automatic?"

"Why do I feel that you wanted to hear such flattering words nowadays?"

"And I believe that's what guys usually do."

"But I am not like those guys, babe. I am a man.....a man of my words. I don't need to say those flattering words. I am also not saying that, it's enough to just make you feel how much I love you. All I am saying is, I love you and I'll proved that to you. Every night and day...and every seconds of my life." He then pulled Lee Hi into his arms again. He closed his eyes too as he felt the comfort she's giving him through that hug. Then he added. "I'm sorry if you waited for me that long."

"Did you know why I still waited for you?"

"Why?"

"It's because I love you, B.I"

A genuine smile crept onto Hanbin's lips. His heart suddenly skip it beats. It sunk in a good way. "Did you know, why I still came?"

"No, why?"

"It's because, I know that you love me....that you'll be waiting for me..but the main reason is..because I love you too.." He hugged her even more. "..and I'm sorry, if I make you wait for so long."

"I don't mind waiting for you..as long as you will come back home."

"No, I don't want you to wait for me always, especially if things like this might happened again. You don't have to wait for me..because I'll be the one who'll be always waiting for you. I won't just find time to be with you.,but I will make time to be always with you. You deserve all the best in this world, Lee Hi."

"Getting cheesier and sweeter as time goes by, aren't we?"

Hanbin gave her an arrogant smirk. "Yeah, only means that I affect you even more and seeing the evidence in your face makes me want to try harder. You really love me that much huh? Awww!" He groaned in pain when Lee Hi give him a slight punch on his stomach. "What was that for?"

"For your arrogance..and being so proud of yourself, always."

"I was born to be this way babe..if not, how could I handle the most privileged and largest province in our country. Arrogance runs in my blood." 'And being ruthless too.'

He winked at her before he pulled her into a tight hug again. "Are you hungry?"

"How could I be hungry if we are in this position?"