Chapter 31: We Love Him As Our Maknae

Special Chapter for The 12 District Leaders and Their First in Command Guards. Bonus, Hanbin and Min.

———————

*The brotherhood we have created is the good thing that I have ever done. I will always be proud and will be forever thankful for finding such good and truest friends I could ever find in my life. Everything is worth living for. Everything is worth fighting for. Everything is worth remembering for. To my brothers..let's create more memories, wether it's sad, happy. Either it will make us cry or laugh. And remember me this way..and don't forget me. Don't forget about me.*

———————

Lee Hi wiped away the sweat all over her face. She's exhausted but still excited to do more. Some of the task that she's able to finish when the next day came, feeding the cows, check! Goats, check! Pigs, check! Chicken, check! She also help Lydia earlier to milk the cow and she was really amazed by it.

Resting a bit she look at the eggs she collected in a basket. Wearing a complete farm gear she still look beautiful despite of her outfit and sweating face.

Hanbin didn't interfere. She just let Lee Hi to do whatever she wants to do. He's from afar looking at her girlfriend who's enjoying herself to enjoy little things in the farm.

"Is one week enough to fix everything in the N City, B.I?" Min asked while also looking from where Hanbin is staring.

"The only change will happen is the leaders and their first in command guards will be our eyes and ears on the borders. Everything will be back to normal again..after I found all the spies that entered the Sun Province. And your Miss doesn't need to know about it."

"But you are not being honest with her about the current situation, B.I."

"Protecting her is my top priority..and if lying to her is the only choice I have in order to protect her then..I'll be obliged to do so. I would rather lie to her than to lose her because I wasn't able to protect her."

"I am not in the place to say this..but after you find those spies..B.I, make sure to tell her everything. It's not also good to lie to her..you may be able to protect her..but you may lose her too because of your lies." Min, bowed his head then walk away.

Hanbin was left with an unreadable expression. Min has a point..but right now what choice does he have?

Suddenly his phone rang. Without looking who was it he answered it without any emotion in his face that reflect in his voice too.

"Leader. How are you?" He heard Jinu's voice..sounded so boring.

"Enjoying my vacation."

"I hope everyone else does is having a vacation. Can I join you?"

"No. Stay there at the NCCC."

"It's so boring in here, I was team up with Bobby..It would have been better if I am with Mino or at least with Hoony, but our brother Bobby is here is busy tapping on his phone since yesterday."

His lips twitched. He could imagine Jinu's bored face. "You'll love Bobby, believe me."

"Yeah, I am really starting to love him even more. This rabbit is really lovable." He said sarcastically.

"I'll end this call now. I'll be back in a week. Continue to monitor the city. For the mean time, I'll enjoy my vacation. Bye." Without waiting for Jinu's reply he ended the call.