Chapter 26: You Are The Love Of My Life

*Let us be happy as we create good memories that is worth to remember.*

———————

BGM-Tadhana by Up Dharma

———————
Hanbin took a long drag of his favorite cigarette before he let the fumes out of his mouth and vanish into thin air. He's standing and looking at the floor to ceiling window in his office. The moon has shone already taking its shift after the sun. The city is busy again the lights of the cars and the city lights itself are just like dots from where he is looking.

He is waiting for someone. Clock is ticking. Tik tok! Tik tok! He didn't manage to look up to the man who called his name with full of respect as he announced his arrival. "Hyungnim." He took another drag of his cigarette and look at his most expensive watch on his wrist. A smirked form onto his lips.

"You really never fail me, Min." By the time he said Min's name he turned around and looked at his first in command guard.

"You know that I promised my loyalty and my life to you.,hyungnim. If you told me to jump in a deep sea, I'll jump. If you told me to catch a bullet for you..I'll catch it for you."

"You have so much loyalty..Min, which I like. But you know what your Miss made me realized just today?" The corner of his lips twitched into a thin smile upon remembering Lee Hi.

"What is it hyungim?"

"That you are my people. A people I shouldn't take for granted. Do I sound not like me, just now?"

Min who can't assess the situation and doesn't know what to answer lifted his head to look at Hanbin straight in the eyes..the very first time he did in a very short distance. And for the very first time he saw a different emotion in it. He saw color and spark in it..and the way how his boss' lips curve into a thin smile. 'Is this what love really do to people?' How he wish he could feel the same..just like how the most notorious, dangerous, ferocious mobster infront of him was moved by the word love.

"Do me a favor, Min."

"I'll be glad to do so whatever it is, Hyungnim."

"But not to catch bullet for me nor jump to the deepest sea. Do me a favor by making your Miss happy. Can you do it even with a short notice only?"

Taken a back for a bit, but a hideous yet genuine smile form onto Min's lips. "I can do it."

"Dismissed."

Min bowed his head and walk towards the door. He's already twist the knob but he remembered something to say. "The Miss is lovely hyungnim. She can be easily make happy...whatever you do..as long as you love her." Hanbin didn't reply but only nod his head shortly. Min bowed his head again before he left Hanbin alone in his office.

"I love her to the bone..that I could even die in her arms...Min." He uttered to himself.

Lee Hi is busy playing with Bao-bao when her phone beep. She took it out of her pocket and read the message. An automatic smile form onto her lips upon reading the message. 'At N City's Garden later at 8pm sharp. Three words and eight letters, babe.'

"Isn't your daddy so sweet just now, Bao-bao?" But Bao-bao only looked at her while tilting his head sidewards. She scooped Bao-bao and let him rest in her arms just like a real baby. She touch his nose and hug Bao-bao a bit tighter. "I am not a princess yet I am living with a prince and living just like I am in fairytale, Bao-bao. I am so happy..and my heart hurt so good, son,"