два-2

We both walked out of my small apartment and made our way towards Nat's car, as we did I saw a familiar blonde in the passenger's seat, my steps became slower

We both walked out of my small apartment and made our way towards Nat's car, as we did I saw a familiar blonde in the passenger's seat, my steps became slower. Nervous for her reaction.

Natasha had briefly mentioned she found Yelena along the way, as she had delivered the antidote hoping that Natasha would keep it safe until she found enough widows she could give it too. and free them from Dreykov's mind control.

the thought of him still doing that sent chills down my spine. it brung back painful memories from when I was there, being experimented on at least 3 times a day was no walk in the park. I forced myself to stop thinking about the red-room and focus on my sister.

Would she hate me? Does she even want to see me? Does she still trust me?

Of course she will Lana. You left her to fend for herself.

I shook my head and tried my best to ignore my self consciousness. I reassured myself that I did everything That I could've done. I risked a lot trying to find them both and now I'm hoping it would all pay off.

Once she heard the sound of our approaching footsteps she turned her head in our direction, Yelena let out a soft sigh, and turned her gaze back towards the road. Yelena was nervous, of course she missed her older sister, even in the red-room Lana would still take care of her despite being threatened. Yelena heard all about what happened to Lana. it finally all made sense why she missed half of her training sessions, it was because she didn't need to go to them anymore.

I started making my way towards the boot of the car so I could place my bags down. I made sure I didn't throw them in, seeing as one department of the bag was dedicated to explosives.

I closed the door and shuffled my way into the middle seat. I let out a long sigh as I lent forwards placing one hand on Natasha's seat, and the other on Yelena's. this was going to be one long ass drive.
"Well won't you look at us, the family back together again." I smiled at the pair. Was that the best way to start a conversation to someone who I haven't seen in over 19 or something years?

Probably not.

Nat started the car as she said, "we're not family." I frowned a little as I leaned back into my seat, "мы оба знаем, что это неправда" (we both know that's not true.)

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes, but had a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "So Yelena, where are you these days?" I questioned considering I spent so long trying to find her and now she just appears out of nowhere.

A couple of months after escaping the murder house I tried finding them both.before I could even start to try and find them, I had to lay low make sure I had no one following me.

After 4 years I gave up. But during those 4 years was when I met him.

I know that may sound bad that I gave up but it was quite clear that they didn't want to be found. The only thing I ever wanted for them both, was to have a normal life.