тридцать восемь-38

The three of them were now walking through the corridors of the prison which Zemo was being held in, "He's just through that corridor

The three of them were now walking through the corridors of the prison which Zemo was being held in, "He's just through that corridor." the guard informed them "Alright, give us a sec." Bucky basically cut him off. "I'm gonna go in alone." he told them both, "Why?" - "What?" Sam and Lana said at the same time.

He looked at Sam first "You're an Avenger. You know how he feels about that. And you," he looked towards the Widow "he's got some freaky obsession with you." he told her truthfully. He remembered how Zemo would plan for them to become the most dangerous partners the world has ever seen. And Bucky didn't want the man anywhere near Lana, "Lovely."

"Its not like you two were known for frolickin' in the sun together." Cinderella pointed out "He was obsessed with HYDRA. We have a history together. Trust me. I got it." he sent them both reassuring looks before walking off to his cell.

"Something tells me, he won't be in that cell for much longer." the Widow said, hands dragging down her face in frustration. She wouldn't feel comfortable having to meet a man who has a creepy obsession with her- it only reminded her of Anton.

"Please don't jinx it." Sam mumbled

--

"What are you talking about? You wanna break Zemo outta jail?" Lana had no idea where they were or why Bucky was taking them to this specific place. "Where are we, Buck? Have you lost your mind?" Sam kept throwing questions which had obvious answers.

"We have no leads, no moves, nothing." Lana moved her flashlight around still trying to figure out where they were "What we have is one of the most dangerous men in the world behind bars." Lana thought they both had good points, they needed all the help they could get and if this man could give us that, then so be it. But how long until he runs off again?

"We also have eight super solider that are loose." She was going to say something but instead she walked into the corner of the table "Shit." she cursed, both of them turned and pointed their flashlights at the Widow, hearing both the rattle of the table and the curse. "Sorry." she mumbled.

"Zemos gonna mess with our minds. Especially yous. No offence." Bucky had managed to turn the power back on, the lights slowly waking up. Lana had turned off her flashlight "Offence," they were in a workshop which made the widow realise she hasn't been home in ages. "Super Soldiers go against everything he believes in. He is crazy, but he still has a code."

"Ive been on the wrong side of that code and so have you." she wasn't getting involved with their bickering she just wanted to know if he had actually broke Zemo out of prison. "He blew up the UN, he killed King T'Chaka and framed you for it." she winced a little, remembering watching it on the news which was now years ago. "Did you forget that? You think the Wakandans forgot about it?" he was getting frustrated which was understandable.  "Its a rhetorical question. They didn't."