двадцать три-23

They had six stone and four destinations: New York, Asgard: Morag and lastly Vormir

They had six stone and four destinations: New York, Asgard: Morag and lastly Vormir. To say the whole group was nervous would be an understatement.

"All right. We have a plan. Six stones, three teams, one shot." said Steve, he walked around the hologram which presented the stones and locations. The rest of the group following behind: they all stood prepared.

Whatever it takes.

The group of Avengers now suited into the time travel gear, walked towards the machine that would be taking them back in time.

"Five years ago we lost," their steps were confident as they walked "all of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. Today we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams. You know your missions." The group pulled their hands into a fist as they all met in the middle "Get the stones. Get them back. One round- trip each. No mistakes, no do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. That doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful." The super solider told the group.

Nat was nervous, she would be going to a planet she never even knew existed until recently. However she reminded herself, she was doing this for her family. She would get them back. And she would see them again. That's all that mattered.

"Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives, and we're gonna win." Tony smiled at Steve's confident words. The two had turned to face each other "Whatever it takes."

"Good luck."

"He's pretty good at that." Rocket spoke impressed with how well he could come up with a speech like that, with no preparation at all. "Right?" Scott said with a lot of enthusiasm. "All right. You heard the man. Stroke those keys, Jolly Green." Tony said to Banner.

The billionaire turned to Natasha, giving her a nod, which she had returned. After their talk about Natasha's past and her sisters, the two had created an even stronger bond. Which was reassuring to the Widow as it told her everything. Be safe.

The group were ready to go now that Bruce had flipped some switches to the panel which controlled the platform.

"See you in a minute." Natasha said to Steve.

The machine above them whirled getting ready.

And then they were gone.

They group had now landed on Morag, Clint and Nat waiting for them to drop the space craft onto the ground. "Hey, can we hurry it up?"