тридцать два-32

It wasn't long until the duo reached the building Redwing led them too

It wasn't long until the duo reached the building Redwing led them too. Lana looked around the beaten down place, while Bucky was to busy swatting the flying machine-bird away. Through the bird Sam's voice could be heard "Oh-ho-ho. Don't hurt him." He teased knowing it was getting on the soldiers nerves.

They both rounded the corner seeing Sam standing their checking the electrical pad attached to his wrist. Once she stopped in her tracks she noticed Bucky death staring Sam... again.

"You're doing the staring thing again." He commented which only made him continue to stare, the widow had to stop herself from rolling her eyes for the tenth time.

"They're in there." Lana leaned over Sam's shoulder to see what was going on, although instead of seeing one person it was a whole group of people moving crates around with God knows what in.

"Where's the guy?" Bucky said "I don't know." She continued to watch the people move around "I think they're smuggling weapons, though." Sam concluded "There could be more too it" The widow spoke what she was thinking "Well, i think you both could be right." Bucky said, Sam let out a hum in agreement.

"But there's only one way to find out." He looked to the left "I see a clear path. I say we take it."

"Yeah, I don't think we should. What if there's more of them hiding in here? You've gotta be strategic about all of this." Lana said to Bucky, which made him stop "I agree. Look, we're not assassins." Sam told him. Bucky just gave him another one of his looks, not knowing if Sam was even joking anymore.

"I'll see you inside or not." He said before storming off. "Hey, come on, man. I'm just messing with you. Come back." Sam said with a shit eating grin on his face "You two will be the death of me." she told him "That ain't such a bad thing, Red." Lana looked at him weirdly "No, no. It is a bad thing, in fact it's properly one of the worst ways to die." she spoke bluntly.

   "Mean." he said before turning back to the tracking pad on his wrist.

"Look at you. All stealthy." Sam chuckled as he watched Bucky slowly walk to his destination "A little time in Wakanda and you come out White Panther."

"It's actually White Wolf." he corrected which only made Sam confused, Lana had to muffle a laugh at the confusion that was written all over his face, however throughout the conversation the widow noticed movement coming from afar, which made her hand slowly sink towards the gun that's seated in her holster.

   She tried to see if she could hear anything such as a conversation or weapons being loaded and so on. But she got nothing.

She snapped out of her daze and went to walk in the direction that Bucky went in seeing as she couldn't fly nor use magic to teleport, so she decided to take a short cut which would make her get there before the solider.

  Lana placed herself behind some crates and watched as Bucky crouched down behind a metal shelf, "All right, I'm inside. Therefore, way ahead of you both. its not great, but very doable."