два́дцать пять-25

When Lana woke she was confused, she knew they lost against Thanos, but one minute she was dust and then five seconds later she was back again

When Lana woke she was confused, she knew they lost against Thanos, but one minute she was dust and then five seconds later she was back again. The widow was snapped out of her confused gaze once she heard screaming from all around her.

It wasn't until she looked around she noticed she was still in Wakanda. And the last person she was with was Natasha. So where was she now? Where was her sister?

She also remembered seeing, Sam and T'Challa not far from her, once she got thrown over towards the more secluded part of the woods. It wasn't long Until she heard heavy footsteps running in her direction, she quickly got of the ground, trying to steady herself "Lana?" A deep voice called out "James?" She turned towards him, seeing that panicked look in his eyes. He noticed she had the same.

"Have you seen Natasha?" She questioned. He noticed her Russian accent was more prominent than before, he also noticed she still had that scar running across her face. "Not at the moment; we need to find the others." She nodded her head at his words, "Come on, I think Sam and T'Challa should be close by." Bucky jogged behind Lana as she was leading the way.

They had finally saw two figures appearing from afar, "You get Sam, I'll get T'Challa." Lana told the super solider. "On it." once he had told her that, she jogged towards T'Challa, she reached out her arms for him to grab, as he was struggling to keep his balance "You good?" she asked the king "I'm alright, Roksana, thank you." he said to the widow. She nodded back in response, "I guess we're back for a reason, that reason being-"

"-the fight isn't over yet." he finished for her. The king turned to look at Lana who had a panicked expression, he placed a hand on her shoulder "I'm sure your sister is here somewhere." he attempted to reassure her "I know." She said to him, the screams were getting louder which made the king turn his head, "Go. They're gonna need you. I'll go back to James and Sam." She nodded her head in their direction.

He patted her shoulder once more and then he took off. Which left Lana to go back to the boys.

Once she saw Sam on his feet she spoke up "Morning, sleeping beauty." She had a playful smirk on her face, the man raised an eyebrow "So we're giving out nicknames now? Ana." At this point the two were just listing off Disney princesses. "Indeed Cinderella."

"Guys." Bucky said snapping the two out of their conversation, the two of them turned to see glowing, orange sparks forming in the sky. The three of them were confused as to what was happening, that was until the portals opened all the way, showing the trio the scenery of what stood on the other side. Which appeared to be a broken, beaten down. A man walked through, making his way towards the group of people that slowly started to appear. On the other side of the portal, there was other people.

But it didn't take a genius to figure out what was going to happen, Lana and T'Challa had spoke about it earlier.

The man locked eyes with the king but before the sorcerer could say anything "Where?" T'Challa spoke, already knowing what's about to happen. "Avengers compound. The reaming avengers got back the stones, they need help." He told the king, the sorcerer's eyes flicked to Lana's for a split second, but then he adverted his eyes back to the king "You ready?" He asked, T'Challa nodded his head.

The king had walked away to talk to the other tribes, while he was doing that Bucky was grabbing clips of ammunition for Lana, he tapped her shoulder, she turned her head around "You didn't have much last time." He offered her the bullets, she took the clips out of his hand, her fingers brushing against his "Thank you." She smiled at him, he watched as she stashed some of the clips into one of the many pockets she had on her jacket. She looked up at him "what?" She asked, he pointed towards the tiny pocket "I don't understand how they all fit in one pocket." He looked confused but a little impressed at the same time. "Me either, Yelena sent me it. Melina probably had something to do with it." Bucky had no idea who Melina was but he nodded nonetheless.

Once T'Challa had gathered the others who had vanished, Strange discreetly opened a mini portal, once big enough for Sam to fit through. On the other side of that portal, they did not look good. They were all covered in blood and bruises.

However, Lana still couldn't spot Natasha.

Steve had just got back up to fight against Thanos. He didn't know if he could fight any longer, they wouldn't win without any help. Although his worries went away once he heard a voice he thought he would never hear again.

"On your left."

A/N- is this the shortest chapter? Yes

Will it be edited soon? Yes.

I still can't believe this story has 1k reads🫶🏻