сорок один-41

They had finally reached there destination

  They had finally reached there destination. The group walked through the vibrant streets of Mandripoor, people greeted Zemo along the way. Not staying for too long seeing who his company was.

   The roaming people were either armed with cash, alcohol, drugs or guns. The Widow had only been to Mandripoor a few times, but she can say with certainty that it's changed a lot since. Bucky and Lana walked side by side together while Sam walked up ahead with Zemo.

    They were on there way to a bar which was easily recognizable with its bright neon sign. "Here we are." Zemo said, people started to look at the four of them. Some looked at the Widow and the Solider with fear but they both brushed it off.

    "gotov vypolnit' zimniy soldat"  he spoke in Russian.
(Ready to comply, winter solider?)

     However he didn't reply.

     She could hear people muttering about them, she could hear them talk about her arms. But she remembered the words Bucky had spoke to her in the bathroom, and with that reminder she ignored the stares and comments.

    The bartender made his way over as soon as he saw them approach, "Hello, gentlemen and lady. Wasn't expecting you, smiling Tiger." He greeted "His plans changed. We have business to do with Selby." Zemo got straight to the point. The bartender had a weary look on his face.

     "The usual?" He asked Sam, who gave a small nod. The man shared one more look with another covered in tattoos and piercings before walking away to make the Smiling Tigers regular order.

    Lana nudged Sam as she watched him make the drink, his attention moved down to her, only to see her looking at the bartender.

    Cinderella couldn't believe his eyes. A fucking snake. He couldn't believe that was someone's favourite drink he also couldn't believe that he had to drink that.

     "Smiling Tiger, your favorite." Lana honestly felt bad for Sam, which is why she had to look away as the man cut into the snake.

   "I love these." Sam raised his glass as did Zemo "Cheers, Conrad." he hesitated for a little until he finally drank the drink. Lana was gagging on the inside, she actually had to let out a deep breath to make sure she wouldn't throw up.

   And after all that, Sam gave the bartender a thumbs up.

   And then a man walked up "I got word on high, you ain't welcome here." He said sounding a bit angry. "I have no business with the Power Broker, but if he insists, he can either come and talk to me..."

   "New haircut?" He aimed it towards Bucky before moving his gaze towards Lana. He almost flinched when he saw the cold glare the Widow was sending him.

   "Or bring Selby for a chat." Zemo finished. The man looked him down for a moment before walking away.

   "A power broker? Really?"

    "Every kingdom needs its king. Let's just pray we stay under his radar." He shrugged.

     "Do you know him?" Lana spoke up "Only by reputation. In Madripoor he is judge, jury and executioner." A man started to approach them. He was going straight for Zemo, ready to hurt him.

   "Soldat, vdova. Ataka."  Zemo commanded the two.
(Solider, Widow. Attack.)

     She let Bucky make the first move since he was the closest, she watched as Bucky twisted the man's arm and flipped him on the ground. People were recording the whole thing happen. She knew if these videos went viral enough, she would be getting a phone call from Peter later.

    She walked forward, watching as a man was going to try and attack Bucky while his back was turned. But the Widow was a lot more quicker, she grabbed his arm and snapped it, causing the man to yell in pain. She then kneed him in the stomach and pushed him down to the ground. The force of her attack knocked the man unconscious as his head violently smacked against the floor.

   The worst part was that she barely put any effort into breaking his arm and pushing him down. This was clearly visible to others, since gasps and cusses could be heard from around them. Although she paid no mind to them.

     It wasn't long before more people came over to join the fight, anyone that would come near her, Lana would just simply knock them down.

    Lana could practically feel the happiness radiating from Zemo. She knew this was just them living out one of his old fantasies back when he was apart of HYDRA.

     Bucky saw one of the attackers heading towards Lana with a knife, he needed to help her since she was dealing with two other people, but he couldn't since he was dealing with his own.

    Lana managed to throw one of the men into the other, which caused Lana's third attackers knife to go through the one she just threw. However, the armed man pulled out the knife and continued to make his way towards the widow.

   The other pulled himself up from the ground and went to tackle her, but she managed to grab his neck at the last second pulling him into a head lock. The man struggled against her grip and with one more squeeze, he was dead.

   And the last one standing was the one with the knife.

  Lana ran towards him, dodging his strikes with the knife. She grabbed his arm seeing the knife was eye level with her, she then twisted his arm making him drop the weapon. This gave her an advantage as his upper half was hunched over, she pushed herself up her legs wrapping around his neck, she noticed how he was getting overwhelmed with how quick everything just went.

   She made sure they both went down the the ground, she landed effortlessly, while he landed with a thud. The man started gasping, trying to catch his breath.

   After, the sound of people cocking their guns were heard. Which made Sam look around not wanting any of them to be shot at.

   Multiple people were sending glares towards the Widow, who stood in the middle of either unconscious or dead people. She watched as Sam tried to get Bucky to stop but he couldn't. He had to stay in character otherwise bullets would start to fly.

     Sam sent a look towards the Widow, he watched as she started to slowly move towards them, walking over the bodies.

    "Otlichnaya rabota, Soldat, vdova." He said to them when he saw Lana approach.
(Well done, solider, widow.)

    "Selby will see you now." The bartender said to them. Bucky slowly let go of the man as Zemo thanked the man.

   "You two good?" Sam questioned, Bucky gave a nod towards him as did Lana.

    Bucky placed his hand on the bottom of Lana's back and walked them both towards Zemo who was already leaving the room.

——

A/N- a little short chapter :))