тридцать семь-37

"Sam

   "Sam. I've heard a lot about you. I'm Dr. Raynor. I'm James therapist." She introduced herself to Sam, "Roksana, lovely to see you again." She sent a forced smile towards the Widow, "Can't say the same." she mumbled.

     Reynor didn't exactly hate the woman, she just didn't like her attitude. However she did try to be polite towards her- only because she seemed to be the only person to get through to Bucky. Lana, on the other hand, did sometimes feel bad for how she acted towards Reynor. But it was just one of those things where she dislikes someone, but there's no logical reasoning behind it.

Sam got out of his seat to greet the woman "So nice to meet you. Thank you for getting him out." she was quick to correct him "That was not me."

"Christina." Walker called out. The widow didn't even bother to turn around in her seat as she wasn't ready for the dirty looks and comments she would receive. Sometimes she would tell herself that she deserved it. After all she did kill his brother.

Reynor noticed the sudden change in Roksana's body language, but she didn't comment on it. Lana wasn't the only one who was sick of Walker being right up there asses "You gotta be kidding me. You know him?" he asked her "Yeah, we did some field ops back in the day." she explained "I heard you were working with Bucky, so I thought I'd step in," he strutted over towards them after giving away signatures "Bucky's not gonna be following a strict schedule any longer." This made Lana turn her head around.

"We haven't finished our work. Who authorised this?" Reynor queried. Walker brung his hands out to the side, giving them a proud look "Um..." he pointed to himself.

The Widow wanted nothing more than to evaporate back to her house in Russia, as much as she loved both Bucky and Sam, she had no idea they would be dealing with a 'new Captain America' if anyone should be Captain America- it should be Sam. Hence why the shield was given to him.

After a moment, the doors finally opened revealing Bucky being brought in by two officers. "He's too valuable of an asset to have tied up." he then looked at Lana "Her on the other hand-" he was going to finish the sentence when he noticed the glares Bucky was giving him.

And that's when Lana turned her head around to look at the plain white wall in front of her, she couldn't be bothered to deal with John today or anyone who had something against her.

"Just do whatever you got to do with him, then send him off to me. Got some unfinished business, him and I." he looked towards the solider, then sent a quick glance in Lana's direction. "You too, Wilson. I'll be outside." He announced to everyone. However Lana watched his every movement, he in fact did not go outside, although he did go around the corner to speak to a couple of fans.

She couldn't even listen to the conversation that was happing right now as her head was pounding and she was too busy overthinking stuff. "Svetlana?" she looked up towards Reynor, not expecting the full name. The last time someone used her actual name was when she was in the Red-Room, but of course Christina didn't know that.