двенадцать-12

We all rushed to the Quinjet, Natasha was worried for her friend Tony stark as he was reported missing, he wasn't really missing just in space

It had also been a long time since I saw T'Challa and Shuri.

"how do you even know about Wakanda?" Steve questioned from beside me, everybody looked towards us, I sank down in my seat not liking all the attention.

"I had lost one of my weapons that I had made before me mission, the aftermath of it all was a mess that's how he had found it. he brung it back to Wakanda and got Shuri to look over it, he hadn't seen anything like it before. he had managed to track me down as I was quite close to him. naturally I thought he was in my house to kill me, we fought, explained and made some deals." I explained the story to the others, "so you get your supplies from T'Challa?" Natasha asked, "yeah, he gives me supplies I create weapons for them." I stated.

Steve nodded, whilst Natasha smirked, "I never knew Lana was capable of making friends." She teased, I raised my eyebrows at my sister, " I never knew that Natasha was scared of balloons." I said as I made my way to my bags, "balloons?" Sam laughed.

"Shut up."

WAKANDA

After some time we had finally made it, I started to feel nervous I had never done something like this before, and after seeing what the others went up against in the past made me want to back out.

The doors to the Quinjet opened I walked beside Natasha who was on my left.

We were instantly greeted with T'Challa and some of the Dora Milaje, "should we bow?" Bruce asked, "yeah, he's a king."

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something." Save said as he shook the man's hand, "good to see you again Roksana." t'challa smiled, "you too." I replied.

He went to speak but Bruce clearing his throat stoped him, we watched as he started to bow, "what are you doing?"

"Uh, we don't do that here." Bruce gave Rhodey an annoyed look.

"so how big of an assault should we expect?" The king questioned, "uh, sir, I think you should expect quite a big assault." Bruce said as he made his way to the front, "how we looking?" Natasha questioned, "you will have my kingsguard, the Border tribe, the Dora Milaje, and..." he pointed towards a man, "and a semi- stable 100 year old man."

I finally looked towards the man, oh my god. I took notice on how much he had changed from the last time I saw him. He had longer hair and a new Vibranium arm.

Does he remember me?

Steve pulled his friend in a hug, I watched Bucky wrap his arm around the man, his eyes scanned everyone around him until they landed on me, I didn't break eye contact as I waited for them to finish their moment.

He turned his gaze towards Steve when he asked him a question, "how you been, Buck?" The old man questioned, "uh, not bad, for the end of the world." Natasha moved away from my side and walked around to admire everything. I turned to see Bucky staring at me, "Lana." He announced, "James." I said back as I made my way inside with Natasha.

Bucky had wanted to glare back at the woman for using his actual name, but he found it difficult to do so. He watched as she walked side by side with Natasha.

He remembered.

He remembered the fight he was forced into by Hydra.

She remembered the fight she was forced into by Anton.

Sam smirked at Bucky as he patted his shoulder, "we're gonna work on it." Bucky turned towards Sam and rolled his eyes, "whatever."

A/N- ok so if you haven't already noticed I have been editing this book as I write it, I should probably wait until I finished it but then it would just take me longer and then I won't have any motivation to do it

So if you are still reading this book (thank you btw) you haven't really missed much I've only added more detail and corrected some typos.

Anyway I don't blame you if you didn't read that because I wouldn't either.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment as it does actually push me to update more regularly!